Gallery Ratings - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2005, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Gallery Ratings

I recieved a message from a member asking why I rated his bike so low.First of all I don't rate anyones bike,I don't even post much.After I recieved his message I went to the gallery to see how I could have rated his bike by mistake and found that every bike I looked at said that I had already rated it.I DID NOT.
So if it appears I have rated your bike know that I have not.I am sure everyones bike is a 10 in there eyes and I will keep to my self the ones I like.We are all doing great, keep on modding.
warriorone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2005, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Gallery Ratings

There should be a way to change your rating cause I rated someones bike a 1 by accident and I wanted to rate his bike a 5. Also, if someone rates my bike a 1, I'm not gonna email that person asking why he did it. I realize if he rated it a 1, it's because he doesn't like my bike. Each person is entitled to his/her own opinion. Warriorone, you are definitely right when you said that all the members here are doing a great job with their mods.
vector18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

I rated my own bike a 2...lol...when its all done with the mods I want..maybe ill up it.
rfwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2005, 12:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

who cares what 'rating' they get? we all know the ratings are much higher than HD!!!!
102-Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

who cares about friggin ratings..... I didn't know we bought the bike for ratings..... i thought it was for RIDING.[[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]]
novice_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

I tried a rating system on a BB similar to this. All it did was make people mad and cause a lot of problems. This site is awesome, and it's always great to try new ideas, but take it from me on this one......there is no win on a rating system of any kind. I would like to see it dropped all together.

IMHO
First-DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:54 AM   #7 (permalink)

Now I am concerned. I just tried to for the first time to rate someone's bike and it said that I had already rated it. Is it possible that there is something that happens when a person views the pictures in the gallery without rating a bike? If I open a members gallery, am I to rate their bike or can I simply just look without rating? I guess I hope it isn't rating a member's bike as something without my physical input to do so. Everybody looks like they are staying busy with the mods. Everybody's bikes look great!
renzy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

I wondered the same thing. I got two 1 ratings that they said was a mistake.
warstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 06:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

The same thing is happening to me.I have only rated one bike but it shows in the gallery that I have rated all of them???????
islecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 06:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

We already have WOM... why have the rating in the gallery anyway? I rated myself a one (Hey!, I'm Number One!!) but would give anyone else the highest rating because each bike is already worth that as an RSW.
Blubruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site News