FYI 2007 RSW for sale on craigslist - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2019, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FYI 2007 RSW for sale on craigslist

Hey fella's. Just a quick post to let anyone in the market know about this craiglist offer: [email protected] rg

Posting has it listed as a 2007 RSW blue/silver in color with 2000 miles.
Clean title and bone stock. Price is $3400 and located in Woodstock,
Vermont.

Hope this info helps someone looking for a low mileage stock scoot!

Ride Safe everyone.
Rg
InfidelXV1700pcr is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2019, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

The url posted is answering as an email address and pasting it into a fresh browser page comes back empty. My android is not playing well with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

arizonawarrior;

-let me see if I can get the correct info and repost for you. Give me a few minutes
to look this up.
Rg

Old 11-04-2019, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

arizonawarrior;

-I found the craigslist post ID and it is: 7008099231 second page under the motorcycles for sale. Located in Woodstock, VT. I hope this helps someone out.
Rg
Old 11-04-2019, 10:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default Great bike and purchase!

Picked it up yesterday when joined the forums and saw this post. Loving it! and such a great deal!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191104_082342.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	218442  
TTUdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

Fantastic snag and ready for your customizing touch.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Sounds like a Barn Find @ 2,000 miles!

- Starting System
&

&

alanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

TTUdude;

-Glad you saw the post. And She is a beauty with low miles at that! Great score and
I hope she brings you years and miles of enjoyment. Do you have any plans to make her "yours"? Let us know what you do and Congrats.
Rg
Old 11-06-2019, 11:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

wow... I remember when I bought my 2002 warrior with 5000 miles almost 8-9 years ago! 2000 miles...the deals are still out there! Congrats and welcome.

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelXV1700pcr View Post
TTUdude;

-Glad you saw the post. And She is a beauty with low miles at that! Great score and
I hope she brings you years and miles of enjoyment. Do you have any plans to make her "yours"? Let us know what you do and Congrats.
Rg
Absolutely! I've got a whole list of things I want to do to the bike! It's going to be such a fun project over the next couple years! It's a shame that riding season is over though... Fun projects for the winter though while it's in the garage.
TTUdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Items on eBay Craigslist and Similar