2005 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior Midnight, $4900, 12,900 miles, Anniston Alabama - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2019, 11:27 AM   #21 (permalink)

Make me an offer...
74 UA FJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2019, 12:41 PM   #22 (permalink)

Interested in any trades? I've got a 2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
akadirtyharold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akadirtyharold View Post
Interested in any trades? I've got a 2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Unfortunately, I'm getting out of the bike business. I've got a 2 year old and a 4 year old and priorities have changed......

Old 06-29-2019, 01:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

Stage 4 kit? Details.
rhw916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:45 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhw916 View Post
Stage 4 kit? Details.
A Yamaha Speedstar Stage IV kit includes high performance camshafts, valve springs, clutch spring, injectors, ECU, high compression pistons...a lot more power is what that means...
Old 07-23-2019, 07:13 AM   #26 (permalink)

Somebody bring me $3500 cash and it's yours. Won't find a better deal!
Old 07-23-2019, 09:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Unbelievable this badass ride is still in Alabama it's clearly rideable anywhere if I could I would grab it and ride it home to Nevada and smile all the way. I would drop the back and integrate the tail light and be done. Excellent play toy no matter how I look at it the beast is prime. I dont understand it's still not in a new home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:06 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
Unbelievable this badass ride is still in Alabama it's clearly rideable anywhere if I could I would grab it and ride it home to Nevada and smile all the way. I would drop the back and integrate the tail light and be done. Excellent play toy no matter how I look at it the beast is prime. I dont understand it's still not in a new home.
Agreed. I cannot believe that nobody has snatched this up.

i-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:32 AM   #29 (permalink)

I'm foaming at the mouth over this. I just cant do it right now....unless you will take a kid and maybe my left hanger on trade lol

FatNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:00 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatNinja View Post
I'm foaming at the mouth over this. I just cant do it right now....unless you will take a kid and maybe my left hanger on trade lol
This bike has your name all over it. You wanted back into the club.......well here ya go.

Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds - For Sale > Motorcycles For Sale