Stock muffler - FREE - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Stock muffler - FREE

Sold!

Last edited by yunebug; 10-31-2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: SOLD
yunebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I think your bike came with a Cobra slip-on, yes? So maybe I should ask you if the stock water heater muffler you are kindly giving away is chrome or midnight? Also, may I ask what condition it's in? Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

It's chrome, sorry <:0) It's in good condition! I bought it from Jbuttke1179's For Sale thread - just never used it. He couldn't find the upper bracket (silver one) and I really don't want to spend another $35 (I think it was on eBay) to buy a bracket for it... bahhhh

So the thing is still sitting in the box, shipped from Jbuttke1179, unopened, in my garage. I want to get rid of it. hahah

Old 09-13-2012, 02:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

If you still have it, I'd like to get it. I would at least have something to put on for two up riding until I can afford what I want.
superduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:19 AM   #5 (permalink)

Pending sale to superduty

Congrats on buying your Warrior! It really is an awesome motorcycle.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I snooze I lose! I was thinking of selling my stock headers, which are also in perfect shape, and figured maybe a can would make it an easier sale. Now I realize it would not, so thank you superduty for keeping me from taking this muffler!!!

Old 09-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

Arizona - superduty also needs the header. I've sent him a PM to let him know. Why don't you reach out as well and see if you can make the sale? :0)
Old 09-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yes, I am looking for an whole exhaust system, the Can itself won't do me any good. Let me know a price on your stock header pipes.
superduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Okay Yunebug, will do, thanks.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #10 (permalink)

That worked out well!

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for"
jarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds - For Sale > Warrior Parts and Accessories