PCS Roadster exhaust for sale. - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2020, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default PCS Roadster exhaust for sale.

SOLD

Selling my PCS Roadster exhaust with 2 ring baffle. Plenty loud, but not painfully so. They have less than 500 miles on them. Very small amount of light surface rust where the coating came off up near the bolts. Didn't bother me as I had planned to wrap them, but my Graffeo came in before I got to it. You get the exhaust, black wrap, silicone black spray and stainless zip ties. Asking 400 OBO shipped to lower 48.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A429E08C-7D8C-4C57-A837-1D0791634C9A.jpeg
Views:	55
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	219176  

Last edited by i-man; 01-09-2020 at 09:31 AM. Reason: SOLD
i-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2020, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

I'm interested. This is the shorter one right PCS calls it the Roadster I think. Any pics of it on the bike? And how did you like the sound with the two-ring baffle? Was it loud? I like loud and deep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
2007 Graphite/Silver, Churchkey Vbak, Samson StreetSweepers w/ Big City Thunder baffles, AIS Delete, Akitadog coil plate, LCV delete, DynaCoils under tank, Ivans ECU Flash, PCV with Ivans Map, Left side cleanup, Right side horn brake cleanup, 3-full plate clutch mod, BArnett Clutch, Pulley change 33/68, Cyclops 3800 headlight
LOTS of Chrome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sandytows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yes, this is the shorter Roadster. The sound was aggressive, but not crazy loud.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old 01-03-2020, 10:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks. I've been thinking about this pipe for years and have been on the fence the whole time. I'm gonna do some more thinking.
Glws

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
2007 Graphite/Silver, Churchkey Vbak, Samson StreetSweepers w/ Big City Thunder baffles, AIS Delete, Akitadog coil plate, LCV delete, DynaCoils under tank, Ivans ECU Flash, PCV with Ivans Map, Left side cleanup, Right side horn brake cleanup, 3-full plate clutch mod, BArnett Clutch, Pulley change 33/68, Cyclops 3800 headlight
LOTS of Chrome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sandytows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 09:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds - For Sale > Warrior Parts and Accessories