KyleNV build thread,frames,swingarms,stuff! - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Default KyleNV build thread,frames,swingarms,stuff!

Due to issues with photobucket I am just copying and pasting some of my work from my VENDOR SECTION. Work By KyleNV wheel widening, Fat Tire kits,
KyleNV custome motor mounts, hidden caliper brackets, custom frame work, misc stuff

Just some random pictures of my work. Thanks to all of the membors who have allowed me to use there pictures in my advertising.

***One Of the best Warriors of all time, and a great Person with vision, work by:TribalWarrior, KyleNV, Christok

***260 swingarm/ 9" wheel/ hidden caliper bracket all in midnight finish (silvereagle)

***hidden caliper bracket/ modified wheel and swingarm, custom pegs, fork caps, tons of little tasteful mods and My guinea pig customer who would just pay for anything new before even seeing it and say if you think it's cool just send me one.....Great Guy And Toured and starred In the Best Music Video Of my Generation......wait for it............... Ice Ice BABY (Vanilla Ice) Chad is the Man!!! (chadc303)

***KyleNV Custom Warrior Motor mounts installed on a couple member bikes

Before and after shot of my Custom Motor Mounts

***3 spoke wide tire 18x9" with midnight syle finish

***Hard to believe we put a 280 on this bike (paint, and tank were not by me on this one)

***Shocked! this was built for his wife as a present. I will try to post videos of her cruising thru Florida on it. Tough Wifes Bike For Sure

A few images of stock wheels getting the Fat Tire Widening Treatment

***and you thought you garage was full!! well mine is full of your wheels and my wheel blanks

***WORLDS FASTEST WARRIOR BUILD***
By Far The Wildest Warrior On The Planet, I can not take credit for as much as I would have liked to as this "Wild Man" moved and it was not cost effective, but frame work, misc. gusset, bracing, welding, swingarm reinforcements, etc. I can take credit for. "I was absolutely honored and humbled to be allowed to work on such an amazing bike build"

***Tear Drop Tank Stretch, Will post more pictures when I find them...

***Great before and after shot.

***280 swingarm/ 10" wheel/ hidden caliper bracket, KyleNV Motor Mount, Tear Drop Tank, Custom Paint and Fender Christok, Custom Ape hangers, Air Ride suspension, Great guy to work with and always doing something wild to one of his many custom rides (sirspeedalot)

Last edited by kylenv; 08-02-2017 at 04:47 PM. Reason: random pics
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2011, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

My current Warrior Project, 300mm tire, raked triple trees, extended forks 1.5", etc

One-off offset Pulley for huge tire and chain drive conversion

raked warrior frame "The safe and meant to be ridden version"

Raked Warrior Frame "Hidden and flawless finish but I would not sell this for someone riding there bikes daily"

Frame that is shortened(believe it was 6" shorter) for removal of transfer case (which was like 40lbs.) also experimenting with the frame rake.... This was my first Warrior and the bike I used to try all my crazy ideas on. I will try to find pictures of this with a single sided ducatti swingarm when I get time.

Great picture of the Hidden Caliper Bracket Installed and what a huge difference it makes in the "LOOKS" department

Batch of hidden caliper brackets getting ready for shipping

not warrior related but locally stuffing giant two stroke bored out cr500 motor into tiny and more modern aluminum frames crf 125, 250, a few ktm, etx. example of this work lower frame built and welded my me

One of my old bikes, I mounted a VFR swingarm, and believe it was a Lexus car wheel with a 210 tire, custom under engine exhaust(biggest pain in the ass ever) also hidden inside the fairing while still haiving a full size muffler, etc.

I also repair fuel tank, cells, cryogenic tanks, etc, several times a year, many are still full of fuel, yes you can weld them, no I will not give online advice on how to do this, feel free to call if you need any advice before trying something like that your first time.

Last edited by kylenv; 08-02-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Leaving this spot open for new pictures.

Last edited by kylenv; 07-20-2017 at 03:16 PM. Reason: pic

Old 02-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

nice thread kyle!
Love your work brother....tell us about that frame neck work? whats your end goal in terms of rake degrees...are you into the frame work....or is this your personal bike work.
gchalifo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Thanks Man! nope this is my bike. I built a frame Jig just for this project. I was shooting for 10-12 degrees and in the end got exactly that. I'm still posting so hang on, you guys are going to get it! haha
Old 02-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

having some photo problems. I will be back on later and try to post up some more
Old 02-03-2011, 11:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

ok now I am really digging for interesting photos...LOL

And let me say this, I thought women liked motorcycles and big muscles and all that stuff...Nope! they like Chihuahua's. Couldn't be happier that my Ex left and abandoned this little sweetheart with me.

Last edited by kylenv; 01-27-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: dog
Old 02-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

You are killing me Kyle...I am two months from refinancing the house, i just want to buy everything i need right now. Ugghhh..cute dog..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
parkinglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #9 (permalink)

Your 280 swingarm looks pretty heavy duty Kyle.Are you going to run a 280 on that raked out frame?I just bought me a big azz welder,and with a good bit of practice,I will try the neck rake also.You have done a great job on all of your stuff,and made it affordable for the forum members.Kudo's to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Parkinglot- We have waited this long, what's two more months...haha!

Gilly- Yeah the 280 arm is pretty beefy, I built a more traditional arm and decided to go with this one. People I asked said no hump was wanted but they still wanted more so I thought for a while and decided this was the best way even though it is very time consuming.
Not sure what I'm doing with my bike. I built a right side drive arm for the big conversion but after seeing how the chain will sit I am really not happy with the looks at all. I am still spending a good hour a night just staring at my bike to see what is best but at this point I may end up running a normal belt set up due to the looks being so much cleaner. The frame rake turned out great but man it was a lot of hand sanding to get my gussets back to stock looking while still keeping tons of strength. If I were to do it again I would leave the welds as it looked cool and would not give my hands blisters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Vendors > KyleNV