Custom Motor Mounts By KyleNV - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Default Custom Motor Mounts By KyleNV

I have worked on these for a while. I had 3 ideas with 2 being a little more fancy. I decided on this as I don't really like fancy and these keep the weight down big time. I also think they flow with the frame better then my other ideas. These are super strong and still weigh less then 3/4 of a pound. The price for a bracket with a "midnight" powder coat finish is $99

[HTML]

Last edited by kylenv; 05-01-2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: pic
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Last edited by kylenv; 05-01-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: i
Old 04-21-2011, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Why does Chad always get first crack at the cool sh*t?!? Unfair I say! Lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
07midnight57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2011, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

I want! I want! U have em ready to ship?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KEEP IT GANGSTA

Check out my build thread.
"Hollywood: A 280 build project"

Sir-Speed-Alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

haha! Chad is my ginnie pig and I love him for that..LOL
I have 10 brackets getting coated as we speak so I'm thinking middle of next week they will be ready to go. I was kinda scared that people might not like the simple style I went with but I wanted something super light and strong that didn't stand out just look like a regular high end chopper bracket. Already got a couple texts and this feedback so I'm pretty happy that you guys liked the style.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

If he's your ginnie pig, can I be the lab rat? I have a proposition for you... Check your PM inbox...

Old 04-21-2011, 12:54 AM   #7 (permalink)

That looks SO Clean I am so excited!! Nice Job my friend!! Send it to my new shop:
JUST HAIL 4471 Posterity Court Gastonia, NC 28056. I need another dry break and longer hose to hide under the tank. Any ideas on the best way to make that happen?

Trying to build a clean Midnight. Take what the Warrior offers and take it to the next level. Good handling power cruiser with a custom look.
chadc303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadc303 View Post
That looks SO Clean I am so excited!! Nice Job my friend!! Send it to my new shop:
JUST HAIL 4471 Posterity Court Gastonia, NC 28056. I need another dry break and longer hose to hide under the tank. Any ideas on the best way to make that happen?
Let me go see if I can find my other dry break as I bought a couple when I did mine. What I did is get like 3 feet or so of I believe 3/8" fuel line. Then run the dry break towards the back of the tank by the seat and left extra line then tuck it up under the tank and zip tied it so you can't see the dry break at all and don't really see the fuel line either. I wish I would take more pictures as mine was very clean and not visible at all.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

I still have a few black drybreaks left over chad if you need one

Old 04-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

Yeah cool I will buy one from you. Someone broke into my trailer and stole a bunch of stuff and my dry break was in that stuff. As soon as Photobucket fixes their site I will post pics of the R1 front end. Its done finally! I am so happy with it.

Trying to build a clean Midnight. Take what the Warrior offers and take it to the next level. Good handling power cruiser with a custom look.
chadc303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Vendors > KyleNV