$1,099 260 kit...2 @ this price - Page 5 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2019, 01:39 PM   #41 (permalink)

Default Wide tire kit for warrior

Hello I was looking for a wide tire kit for a 2002 Yamaha warrior your name is come up several times looking to see if you had anything in stock and if not then how long will it take to get one if I send you my wheel and swing, and the price thanks
Hogrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2019, 10:11 AM   #42 (permalink)

Ok, first Kylenv is the man for this. Second he isn't on here everyday and has said the best way to contact him is to call or text him. His number is posted here and on his website kylenv .com. This is also his busy season as bikes are being put up on stands for winter mods. He also still has issues from injuries from a horrible accident, that has slowed him down a bit. Now thirdly, you are still new here so you might not realize that your other posts about getting a wide tire kit have been answered by a few different members. If you are not sure how to check back on your past posts let me know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:31 AM   #43 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Courtesy bump to top.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2019, 10:49 PM   #44 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

thanks for replying when I'm not online RC,Arizona... yeah I've have been slammed since winter right into tax season. I'm pretty sure I have gotten back to everyone and always best way is just to give me a call, I give my cell number to anyone and feel free to call and ask questions anytime.. This thread is many years old so I will bump and older thread to the top so it's not confusing for anyone.
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Vendors > KyleNV