kylenv.com (775) 351-8221 - KyleNV's Contact Info & Catalog - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2018, 01:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

for desciptions, members name, info on there builds you can check my gallerys. To make it easy you are looking at all my wide tire kits, hidden caliper, custom motor mounts, 33 tooth front pulleys, and if it has a custom fender you are looking at member Christok customs rear fenders... The only photo in the last group is member lov2fysh (Jason L.) who built his own fender.... other then that almost every other fender is built by Christok.
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2018, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

wanted to bump this to the top as I seen a few post asking about me. Sorry guys sometimes I am hard to get ahold of unless you just pick up the phone and call, I really can't respond to every person from facebook/instagram/rswarrior/texts from strangers/etc.
I'm only one person and due my best but due to social media I also get hundreds of PM's asking for advice from thing like "how do I change my oil, to was it the best year of Warrior" I try to respond to everyone but it ends up taking a couple hours every time I log in then I can't get any work done.
Not whinning just being honest, the best thing is to pick up the phone as I give my cell phone number on every website and try my best to talk to everyone I can, if I dont pick up im welding or grinding or at work so you can always call back don't worry that is not bugging me I can be reached at 775.351.8221 that number can be found on this site, google, my website KyleNV.com and those are the same on on the other social medai sites.
Old 03-30-2019, 11:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

wanted to bump this thread as someone bumped a thread from a sale I had back in like 2012 so of course that was long over with. I have not been on for a while as I had a goal to try and push more facebook users and customers to the forum.. So I gave it my all for about 6 months last year and hope some new users joined and are using the forum and helping out. I don't always log in as I don't like to hog attention and want to focus being peoples ride and projects and not me, that being said I am thru with my facebook push and will be back to good old rswarrior.com but if anyone needs me I can always be contacted at my cell phone 775.351.8221 (sorry If I miss your call I live in a small mountain range and sometimes will not get messaged till I drive into the City.) Thanks for the continued support and again- Don't be shy to just call me I'm easy to talk with and there are no stupid questions so I'm here to help as much as humanly possilbe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Vendors > KyleNV