kylenv.com (775) 351-8221 - KyleNV's Contact Info & Catalog - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2017, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Default kylenv.com (775) 351-8221 - KyleNV's Contact Info & Catalog

Make sure and check out kylenv.com or Call me @ 775.351.8221

If you would like to show off your custom Warrior on my page please send me your photo and username and I will be happy to share it with the world
(thank you to everyone who has supported me on this site, and for allowing me to post pictures of my work installed on your bad a$$ Custom Warriors)

This is my cell phone number, please feel free to call if you have questions about turn around time, installation, or have fabrication work that is not listed such as frame work, or extended swingarms for your drag racing project,etc.

Wide Tire Swingarms:
*** 240 Raw Swing Arm $450
*** With powder coat finish $525

*** 250/260 Raw Swing Arm $650
*** With powder coat finish $725

*** 280 Swingarm w/Powder Coat Finish $775 (this includes removing to stock right side arm, machining a solid out alumunim right side that ties into the other braces, This is the only way I will build a 280 swingarm. This includes bearing removal and installation as well as correct spacers for the pulleys)

Kit Pricing- Kit Prices Include Either A stock style powder coated finish, all parts are refinished to better then new then powder coated with bearings installed. The kits come ready to Install and in going on 10 years, I will personally have done going on 100 wide tire kits, never had a failure, never once had once come back for any issues ever.... Each one is Built by me, each weld is done by my hands, each kit is test fit before shipping. The kit is the most common choice as it's a simple bolt on for almost anyone with even little previous experience, I give my cell phone to each customer so they can call me at any time and I can walk them thru installation.

1) 240 Kit $1700

2) 250/260 kit $1,850

3) 280 kit $1,900

Hidden Brake Caliper Brackets
1) raw finish $110
2) powder coat finish $135

Custom Motor Mounts
1) Motor mount w/powder finish and New HardWare Ready to bolt on $135

SERVICES
*****Some items may be in stock and ready to ship. Please call for complete inventory. *****

Wheel Widening

Stock wheel width up to 12" wide.

Raw wheel with visible weld: $850

Raw wheel with smooth weld: $999

With powder coat finish,bearing removal and install: $1,099

Kit Prices Include bearing removal and installation which alone saves on average $200-300 as most dealers charge 3 hours labor to due this service, and will not re-use bearings. In most cases I can use your old bearings saving and additional $200-250, of course it will depend on bearing condition but can say roughly 9 out of 10 times I'm able to reuse them SAFELY. If something does not look right or you would Simply like to upgrade at this time we can go over this at the time or your order.

WHEEL WIDENING, SWING ARM AND HIDDEN CALIPER:

Don't want to wait for the exchange? Can't have any down time? RUSH FEE additional (please call for details)
*** If you want a wheel, swing arm, hidden caliper mount with no down time, this is going to add to the cost as this is usually an exchange service. As slow as things are for the Warrior, these are just the facts of doing these kits. Adding a rush fee will mean no waiting in line or BS like many of us have faced over the years, and 3 week waits turning into 10 weeks. It happens with wheels, chrome, custom paint, believe me I deal with it. Anyone who has ever had a custom ride, car, gun, house, etc knows how frustrating this can be. So again if you don't want to wait, that is understandable but you will be charged a rush fee like any other business unless you just get lucky and I have one ready and sitting on the shelf which is not very common due to the Demand for my parts, as well as these are not some mass produced products each item is built by me to the highest standards possible one kit at a time.***

PRICING

These are exchange prices. You will send your stock parts and I modify them for you (3-6 week turn around time usually, call for estimate or special circumstances). If you are in a hurry, you can pay a refundable core charge and I will send you my in stock items (if available). You will have 2 weeks to send your stock items back. They can not be damaged or salvage swing arms/wheels as I will not sell those to other customers. I just need a good set of used warrior swing arms, brake brackets, etc. Once I receive your stock exchange items, I will go over them to inspect for damage, previous repairs, etc. In all my years of doing this I think there has only been 2 swing arms that I would not exchange, but the customer in both instances told me they were from salvage yards so we worked it out with no issues.

CORE CHARGE PRICING:

this will be on top of the normal exchange price, and will be refunded as mentioned above. Call if you do not understand or have questions.

*swing arms $250
*brake brackets $150
*wheels $300-500 per wheel. There are several factors, please call for a quote.

Again this fee will be refunded once you have satisfied the above rules.

BEARING INSTALLATION, REMOVAL, ETC.:

Bearing installation, removal, etc will be on a case by case basis. A lot of times I can reuse your stock swing arm bearings, but not always. On wheels there are so many factors as all of our bikes are getting old so I will remove them and give you a call about what we need to do, but I will not send something I do not feel is safe. You are free to just have your wheel widened and deal with the bearings install on your own if you are comfortable with this type of work.

I tried to put as much information as possible to make the easy for everyone, but a call is the best way to get an exact price, timeline, ask questions, etc.

Last edited by kylenv; 11-06-2018 at 12:09 PM.
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2017, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Many Thanks to all of My Customer/Friends/Forum Friends who allow me to share photos of there bikes with my work installed.

Last edited by kylenv; 11-06-2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

In Progress welding pictures of Frames, Swing Arms, Hidden Caliper brackets, Wheels, and Other Warrior Mods (tank stretches, chain drive conversion, Worlds Fastest Warrior Build and Other examples of my work).
***My current Warrior Project, 300mm tire, raked triple trees, extended forks 1.5", etc

***WORLDS FASTEST WARRIOR BUILD***
By Far The Wildest Warrior On The Planet. I can not take credit for as much as I would have liked to as this "Wild Man" moved and it was not cost effective, but frame work, misc. gusset, bracing, welding, swingarm reinforcements, etc. I can take credit for. "I was absolutely honored and humbled to be allowed to work on such an amazing bike build"

***Raked Warrior Frame "Hidden finish, but I would not sell to anyone using there bikes as a daily rider"

Last edited by kylenv; 11-06-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

GDwarrior making grear progress, kicking butt and taking names! great looking bike with a 260 installed

classic shot of one of the Most Respect members (yodie) and long time supportor of the site, showing off his KyleNV wide tire kit

My First and Second Warrior, I would build something then test on the other. WOW! this brings back tons of good memories for me. Great time of my life

Another super cool build, no wide tire on this one but he has the hidden caliper and custom motor mount. He(limotinted) did a great job and I hope to see him still posting on the forum

A very RARE MOD. this is a custom rear pulley to match the 3 spoke warrior wheels, I don't think I will offer them as It is just to time consuming

My brand new warrior (back in 2009). Removed the mid-drive so I was able to shorten the frame 6" then rake the neck about 10degrees as I recall. I had so much going on I never completed this build, but my dream was to have a Warrior at least 75 pounds lighter then stock, with a raked frame and 300mm tire.

(awarrior) another kick butt build! with wide tire and custom paint job

(richg) what a beautiful bike. He did such an amazing job on. 260mm wide tire kit.

close up of my custom made motor mounts

280 kit installed with another Christok fender. This fender is so wild and looks incredible. Forum member (buddy)

Last edited by kylenv; 01-17-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

I just added a bunch of pictures from years past, of friends and customers with fat tires, amazing warriors, and cool stuff for those interested.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

still updating while I search for old customers and build threads with my work.

Last edited by kylenv; 01-17-2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

*** New Realease: 33 tooth front Pulley ***
All of the machining has been completed and they come ready to install. These are modified RoadStar pulley for belts up to 1.5" of course you can use your stock belt with zero problems. Several are gathering real world numbers but on average expect to drop betwenn 3-6% RPM In Each Gear. This is a tried and proven modification that has been done on the forum for many years. With so many new members that are not familiar with our bikes or just wanting to try something new I have decided to buy several pulley and start offering them to members. Many on the forum already know exactly what this does and exact RPM drops, I just wanted to put this up for more General Info. for guys that may not understand the basics on going one down or one up on a front pulley.

Just and example, say currently your cruising 80MPH at 3,500 RPM wishing to shift into sixth and drop it further, we don't have that option, so with the gear swap we are shooting for a 200 RMP decrease. We are working with Ivans on this mod to also raise the rpm a small amount for a bigger top end as well as keeping everything 100% reliable.

We have also been in contact with Ivans about increasing the RPM range for more topend with this gear swap, one customer and forum member has already recieved his reflashed Ivans with raised RPM and his will be posting his results in the next week.

The price is $150-175. This covers buying a useable pulley and the hour of machine time and other labor such as sandblasting, searching for good pulleys, etc.

I along with several other members are working on coming up with some new ideas that we can offer to members as the Warrior is FAR FROM DEAD like I have been told so many times. This was the busiest winter ever for me so I am really excited to see the Warrior Has Finally Reached Cult Status in many Counties and The United States. I have seen a large increase in used parts prices and personally think the Warrior in general this time next year will be just as popular as it was years ago when I joined this forum. I am doing my best to Direct traffic back to the site and encourage facebook people to sign up and contribute, I hope that everyone reading this is DOING THE SAME! and IF knot you should be so we do not lose this very valueable forum.

Last edited by kylenv; 01-17-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

Update: many have asked about the 300mm tire. I am working on this as I type. A member is already signed up and I will be shipping his swingarm in about 1 week to see if further adjustments are needed. I am trying to keep the belt drive so this is also a reason for the 33 tooth pulley mod as it accepts a wider belt or allows the stock belt to be offset. I am crossing my fingers that we will be able to space the rear pulley and use the 33 tooth front and gain enough clearance to keep the factory belt. We had planned on doing a chain drive as I personally love the looks of a chain, but I know many like belts so we are going to see if this front pulley and rear pulley spacer will allow enough clearance.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Outstanding right up as always by Kyle, canít wait to see the progress on the 300mm kit
BlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

some kits that I built over the winter. Many are newer rswarrior.com members, and a few have been saving up for some time. There are many more to come this is only a small handful that have sent me pictures, but we have another 10 that still have not installed, or are not at a point that they want to share the new wide tire WARRIOR.
A Few of these are many years old that I have found on my old cell phone, or guys re-sent them to me,,,, so we have a variety of new kits and a couple throw back and classics.

Last edited by kylenv; 04-04-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Vendors > KyleNV