Shorai Battery Discount Code (15% off) - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2012, 02:09 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Shorai Battery Discount Code (15% off)

So while I was at the Chicago International Motorcycle Show today I decided to talk to the Shorai guys. I mentioned that I was looking to buy one of there batteries and was hoping that I could get one while at the show. He then informed me that they were all sold out, I told him how disappointing this was as I had heard great things about there batteries. So what does he do??? Whips out a Shorai brochure and writes "ILIMS" on it. He then tells me to go to the Shorai company website and at the checkout put in this code for 15% off.

I went ahead and ordered my battery off the site and sure enough the code works! Saved me right around $30 but that went down to $20 after shipping got added back on.

So if you are looking for a new battery go ahead and check them out!
Jbuttke1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2012, 03:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbuttke1179 View Post
So while I was at the Chicago International Motorcycle Show today I decided to talk to the Shorai guys. I mentioned that I was looking to buy one of there batteries and was hoping that I could get one while at the show. He then informed me that they were all sold out, I told him how disappointing this was as I had heard great things about there batteries. So what does he do??? Whips out a Shorai brochure and writes "ILIMS" on it. He then tells me to go to the Shorai company website and at the checkout put in this code for 15% off.

I went ahead and ordered my battery off the site and sure enough the code works! Saved me right around $30 but that went down to $20 after shipping got added back on.

So if you are looking for a new battery go ahead and check them out!
which model did you order?....and did you buy the tender to go with it?

oh yes....thank you - exciting times

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

Model # LFX18A1-BS12

No, I didn't buy the charger. The batteries come pre-charged so for the riding season I will be good but at end of season I will be picking up the charger.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Was this battery a direct fit, or did you have to "modify" the box?
ZZR12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Now ain't that some bullshit my new shorai should be at my door tomorrow paid 203 for it with ship.
60ftgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Haven't actually received the battery yet, I am hoping to do a review once I receive it. I will let everyone know then.

And yes that is some bad timing 60ftgap, maybe you can call them and work something out? saving some money might be worth the 15 minute call.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

I tried to buy my new battery online with the discount code and it would not work anymore. I gave the guys at Shorai a call and they are still honoring the 15% discount. New code is "nyims". Just a note, they were pretty cool about the request, so far they get a check in the box for customer service.
tri_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

No battery box mod needed, this battery is a slight amount smaller than stock so might need to add foam to keep the battery from sliding around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZR12 View Post
Was this battery a direct fit, or did you have to "modify" the box?

arizonawarrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

I just ordered mine- I went with the 14 AH one- 210 CCA Part # LFX14A1-BS12

Our stock battery are 12 AH 180 cca- so it's already a little upgrade- 135 with the coupon code. ill let you know how it works out.

Thanks again!
Steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

That coupon has expired..
Lazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts