Harbor Freight Lift - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Harbor Freight Lift

I get super coupons because I pay to be an insider at Harbor Freight.

Here's a link to the lift coupon for 80 bucks if anybody wants it

Works great BTW...

Coupon Display

If this doesn't work, I could probably forward the email to anyone who wants it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rquest

It's an awesome lift! It'll lift both wheels off the ground with no problems. When they opened a store near me I got one for I think $59 - $65 incld tax.

Rick Quest
rquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah, every once in awhile I'll get a coupon for $69.95, but that's only about twice a year. $79.95 is still 40 bucks off, so that's a pretty sweet deal. If you don't get super coupons, it's on sale for $99.95, which is nice, but it ain't no 40 bucks off.

I've been told it's the same one as Sears/Craftsman, but I can't confirm that. I know mine rocks though

Old 06-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
rsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderDuece View Post
I get super coupons because I pay to be an insider at Harbor Freight.

Here's a link to the lift coupon for 80 bucks if anybody wants it

Works great BTW...

Coupon Display

If this doesn't work, I could probably forward the email to anyone who wants it.
I have been spending too much money...how many common uses does this lift have? Is it worth having?
rsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

I have the craftsman lift, same thing..I use it for anything I do on the bike. Get you one of those little seats with 4 small wheels and you lift the bike and the motor is right there, makes cleaning the wheels a snap..any work really is easier on a jack, if you change your own tires, its the only way to go, best tool I bought for the warrior!

parkinglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsf View Post
I have been spending too much money...how many common uses does this lift have? Is it worth having?
Allright, it is very cool but if lifting your Warrior is the only thing you need it for someone here can show you how to do it with a 2X6 and a water pipe! I almost thought about taking my lift back, but decided to keep it. Maybe someone here can help find the post.

Rick Quest
rquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

Thank you for the coupon!
REPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsf View Post
If you do ANY work on your bike, it's easier if the bike is up in the air. And as noted, if you have a rolly shop stool, then you just scoot around the bike while you polish, rewire, whatever. It gets old being down on your knees to work on stuff.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

i have one from Canadian Tire and they work great for changing or cleaning wheels.got mine on sale for 69.95....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011 001.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	644.2 KB
ID:	10600   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1057.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	473.4 KB
ID:	10601  

102 CI TORQUE MONSTER.
Midnight Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rquest View Post
Allright, it is very cool but if lifting your Warrior is the only thing you need it for someone here can show you how to do it with a 2X6 and a water pipe! I almost thought about taking my lift back, but decided to keep it. Maybe someone here can help find the post.
That was funny.

I prefer to use a butchers hook, a pulley, three large dogs and a towing strap, works good and amuses the dogs.

Oh yeah, works great and I can really clean the wheels.
terryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts