Mirai Group Buy - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Hopefully the seller's communications here do not wander into the site vendor requirements. Its probably safer to have a member contact them and report here, or for each member to call on their own if desired, or go for the current facebook discount which does not seem to require 10 people. What I mean to say is it would probably save a seller problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanh View Post
Mark,
It was my understanding that a LIKE on Facebook entitled that person to the IMS discount and didn't require a group buy. The 255cca was 130.00 & 325cca 150.00 + tax & shipping if applicable.

It is not my intent to interfere here as i've made that very clear in the OP. I would suggest someone call up and speak to Kim or send her a url to this conversation

good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #22 (permalink)

Just wanted to report that I had excellent dealings with ordering mine today. It was $160 plus 15 shipping after a like on facebook. They were great with communication especially considering I am limited to emails/facebook messages. Very great people there.

No need to wait on a groupbuy (that does not look to be moving forward) if you have facebook.
Dammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #23 (permalink)

can you post a link to the facebook? I cant find it!

Ahhh you have to type in powersports GOT IT THANKS

Last edited by kblackmon; 02-20-2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: found it
kblackmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #24 (permalink)

Actually you have to go to www.miraipower.com/facebook and Like it on that page. If you already liked the page, just unlike then like again. After you do this, a list of battery appear with the discounts.
Dammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts