Mirai Group Buy - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Mirai Group Buy

I'm passing this info on to whom ever has an interest and wants to spear head the group buy if any

My recent OP's here:________________________________

----- Original Message -----
To: AlanH
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: Roadstar Warrior Form

Hi Alan,

Thank you so much for the information!! We really appreciate all the pictures. Unfortunately the show specials are only for the shows, or you will have to like us on Facebook. But if there are more than 5 members interested in buying batteries, we can offer a group special, which we will offer the show special. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you very much!

==============================
Grace Kim
Purchase Manager
[email protected]
mirai batteries - makers of the world's most powerful, ultra reliable, lightweight batteries

Mirai Powersports
10606 Shoemaker Ave. #C
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 USA
Tel: 562-567-3030
Fax: 562-946-3570
==============================

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Starting System
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

&

Last edited by alanh; 02-08-2013 at 07:37 PM.
alanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Does it matter which cca? I am interested in this. I think 5 years on the original is asking to leave me stranded this summer!

parkinglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinglot View Post
Does it matter which cca? I am interested in this. I think 5 years on the original is asking to leave me stranded this summer!
I still use my 10 yr old GS battery for project work on the bench!

parkinglot ... imo, No. Is more CCA better ... in a marginal starting situation, imo Yes.
I opted for the lower CCA as it was an impulsive purchase. I was impressed w/ the battery construction and terminals.

Mirai's application chart & P/N for the Warrior was the 255CCA model and optionally the 325CCA of the same case size was available.

I would suggest a new POS battery cable for the termination with either of these batteries just because! There is a member on the forum that makes neat cables

- Starting System
&

&

alanh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to akitadog

I'm interested also. I'm still running my stock battery and its getting a little tired.

Mark

akitadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default Re: Mirai Group Buy

Put me down for one also. Im in need of the extra space it will offer along with the extra CCA. Let me know when/ where to send PayPal. Thanks!
C0MBAT VETERAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanh View Post
I would suggest a new POS battery cable for the termination with either of these batteries just because! There is a member on the forum that makes neat cables

who makes the cables?

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitadog View Post
I'm interested also. I'm still running my stock battery and its getting a little tired.
Same here. Put my name down. I would be interested in picking one of these up on a group buy.
Dammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #8 (permalink)

Default Mirai Group Buy

Looks pretty good to me.
+1 on who makes the cables?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
NOTTAHOG2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #9 (permalink)

As I said a few weeks ago, mine is getting sluggish and will have to replace this year for sure. Count me in for one when the time comes. twiceshosen for sure.

Yep that's just the way it is!

Stay in the word!
Member 24379
twicechosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

One member should chime-in to head this up, and that member can start a fresh Group Buy thread in that forum, or if easier for everyone this thread can be moved into the group buy forum.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts