Riding Boots - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #11 (permalink)

Just grabbed a pair. Thanks for sharing! Couldn't pass up the deal

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
garrett0125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

I've been wearing my LaCrosse for about 3 days now. Love em

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

I missed it! Looks like the sale is over.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
islandstyle02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

No, they have a new one now. Got some good stuff too, almost wished I'd held off,but frankly I'm super happy with my boots so its all good. I've been wearing Danners in the army since about 1990. Still have my first pair actually.

Last edited by LeaderDuece; 06-15-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

I was looking for the two exact pairs on the original post. One for riding and the other for work. That was **** of a deal!
Old 06-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #16 (permalink)

Right now they have Danners which are very similar, and actually cost more retail.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #17 (permalink)

Thanks for the heads up man, my current pair of Justin's have been worn everyday for the last 3 and half years and are shot. Just picked up a DFA gtx, for the amount it would cost to get my current pair re-soled and re-stitched.
Mr.Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

Default Riding Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderDuece View Post
Right now they have Danners which are very similar, and actually cost more retail.
Thanks for the heads up LD. The black GTXs is a great deal. Too bad I wasn't able to get the tan 8" boots. BTW, happy belated 238th birthday
Old 06-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #19 (permalink)

Danner/lacrosse lists a couple of new boots about twice a month for 3 days, there is still one more day on the current sale. I will keep the forum posted when new deals come along, happy you guys are liking them.

Last edited by wardog77; 06-15-2013 at 08:58 PM.
wardog77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #20 (permalink)

Hitthebreakroom has a couple of new boots listed.

https://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=230321

Remember to use code "breaker10" for $10 off your first purchase.

Hope you guys enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	20437  
wardog77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts