Riding Boots - Page 4 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #31 (permalink)

I would say the Danners have similar protection to Timberland, but the Danners have them on price when they are on sale.

Last edited by wardog77; 08-17-2013 at 10:24 AM.
wardog77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #32 (permalink)

Two days left on the sale and they have still have a majority of sizes available in both standard and wide.

https://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=230321

Enjoy
Old 04-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #33 (permalink)

After a long time without a sale Danner has some great deals on boots again.

Breaker10 for $10 off first purchase

As always they ship fast and free.

Enjoy

Last edited by wardog77; 04-04-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #34 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Okay now . . . are you working for a boot store that sells Danner or are you on Danner's commission program or what!
Ref: affiliate commission sales: https://www.hitthebreakroom.com/cust...liate-program/
This is sorta looking like a commercial sales thread. There has to be a way to avoid that appearance if you are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardog77 View Post
After a long time without a sale Danner has some great deals on boots again.

Breaker10 for $10 off first purchase

As always the ship fast and free.

Enjoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-04-2014 at 04:46 PM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:52 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
Okay now . . . are you working for a boot store that sells Danner or are you on Danner's commission program or what!
Ref: affiliate commission sales: https://www.hitthebreakroom.com/cust...liate-program/
This is sorta looking like a commercial sales thread. There has to be a way to avoid that appearance if you are not.

I do not work for and I am not affiliated with Danner. Danner offers warehouse deals that last a couple of days at a time which are significantly discounted over their standard price. They do provide me a small referral amount towards boots if anyone buys shoes through the link so that helps me stay in new boots . They are a tremendous bargain for the few days they run the sale and you can see that lots of members have been able to purchase and benefit from the great deal. Hope that helps to clarify.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #36 (permalink)

How much does it typically cost to get them resoled? All my boots look like this after one season. I'm starting to think I just need cheep boots if I'm going to loose the sole every year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1396725318108.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	56337  

Last edited by WickedWild; 04-05-2014 at 04:00 PM.
WickedWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:10 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWild View Post
How much does it typically cost to get them resoled? All my boots look like this after one season. I'm starting to think I just need cheep boots if I'm going to loose the sole every year.

Looks like you have been doing a few Fred Flintstone stops. My friends Harley boots did that same thing. He had them resoled and they are doing pretty good so far. I think it is just some cheap soles they put on the boots.

Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #38 (permalink)

These are doc Martians, and I have my feet on the pegs when the boots hit the ground in corners. :-)
The pegs are grinding down too.
WickedWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts