Phat Performance no longer giving discounts - Page 15 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #141 (permalink)

Default re: Phat Performance no longer giving discounts

The coupon works on orders over $150.00.

I used few days ago the rswarrior (not rswarrior.com) coupon to purchase a set of mirrors and 2 stealth adapters (cheaper then the kuryakyn ones)... it worked great. A tip I discovered... If you are logged in, you can actually get the discount from the member price, not the regular one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Night Demon -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Winner -

First
with the Demon - Another

Friends call me Floren, join the
group on Facebook
"If you are not sure, just open the throttle"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #142 (permalink)

RSWARRIOR as the coupon worked on my $450 order. Saved a HUGE $1.94 <---WOW!

Plus 8.75% tax @ $40

Free shipping though...
Old 08-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #143 (permalink)

hmm you should get 5% off with rswarrior as the coupon code.

I ordered my bigshots today and just wanted to let eeryone know the discount still works just type rswarrior in and get 5% off. The big shots were marked down to 470 and free shipping!

laterr,

Vinnie

Old 08-09-2009, 06:04 PM   #144 (permalink)
GNO

The coupon codedid NOT work for me today. However, I didn't have any "Warrior" parts in my cart.I used the 3% off code for orders between $250 and $799. There's a similar coupon for 5% orders over $800. Both coupons were listed on their website.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #145 (permalink)

Anyone try this lately? Isn't working.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #146 (permalink)

worked for me.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #147 (permalink)

Spring5

Worked my last 2 orders for 5% off over $300

Had- 2009 Midnight, Street sweepers 1/3 wrapped, VBAK, AIS blockoff, Cobra autotune, custom painted tins, swingwing pegs, Barons kickback risers, L&M chin spoiler and screen. Custom World International black backrest.
~
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
~
Now: 2012 Arabian red Kawasaki concours 14ABS. Farkled up!
Old 02-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #148 (permalink)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriordream View Post
Spring5

Worked my last 2 orders for 5% off over $300

So, spring5 just ended on 02/07/2012!!! Darn!!

I got 2 orders out of the code,

But just tried to place one today for $340, and it said code expired on above date! Anybody have a new code for 5% off??

Rswarrior I think gives us like 1.5% off?? It said I'd save 5 bucks... Kinda weak but better than a slap in the face...lol!

Matt
Had- 2009 Midnight, Street sweepers 1/3 wrapped, VBAK, AIS blockoff, Cobra autotune, custom painted tins, swingwing pegs, Barons kickback risers, L&M chin spoiler and screen. Custom World International black backrest.
~
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
~
Old 02-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #149 (permalink)

Question

Anybody?? I want to place my order this morning but really hope somebody has a new 5% off code? I'm just gonna call em when they open if nobody has a code and just ask em..?

Thanks fellas,

Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriordream View Post
So, spring5 just ended on 02/07/2012!!! Darn!!

I got 2 orders out of the code,

But just tried to place one today for $340, and it said code expired on above date! Anybody have a new code for 5% off??

Rswarrior I think gives us like 1.5% off?? It said I'd save 5 bucks... Kinda weak but better than a slap in the face...lol!

Matt
~
~
Old 02-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #150 (permalink)

Default No more codes!

Just got off the phone with phat's. They said they no longer offer any discount codes! They said they have the lowest prices and no longer offer the codes. I mentioned rswarrior code and they said that should still work but only for warrior specific parts.

FYI.
~
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts