Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums (https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/)
-   Member Discounts (https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/7-member-discounts/)
-   -   Phat Performance no longer giving discounts (https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/7-member-discounts/86758-phat-performance-no-longer-giving-discounts.html)

PhatPerformanceParts 01-05-2003 09:33 PM

Phat Performance no longer giving discounts

Hello everyone,

We just wanted to announce that Phat Performance Parts is now offering rswarrior.com members an additional 5% off on all purchases over $150.00. Combined with our free shipping over $99.00 and already discounted prices, this should provide some very good deals for you!

It's just our way of saying thank you for all the support throughout the holiday season. This forum has provided us with some great insight into the types of products you want to see available for the Warrior. We have used this information to make sure we keep our inventory levels up on popular items so you can always be sure they are in stock.

The coupon is easy to use. After you're done shopping you will see a box marked Coupon Code. All you need to do is input "rswarrior.com" in the coupon field during checkout (but don't use the quotation marks). It will work on all products on our website except for exhausts, tires, wheels. Or any item/items that has special shipping requirements.

***Please note, the discount does not apply to the Legends Forward Controls / Phat Performance Parts Forward Controls. This is because they are already offered at a special discount which***

Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to a great year!
Terry & Matt

I've closed this thread and changed the title as Phat's is no longer extending a discount to anyone. They claim their prices are already the lowest and don't need to give us a discount anymore. ~Sangathor

jspencer 01-05-2003 09:46 PM

re: Phat Performance no longer giving discounts

Thanks Phat! Any discount is a welcomed one

Seeya 01-05-2003 11:17 PM

Cool!!! I know where I'll be getting my parts from now on. All those nickels and dimes add up after a while.

Bdogg 01-06-2003 07:32 AM

Sure, now you give the discount a week after my big purchase...B.

PhatPerformanceParts 01-06-2003 09:02 PM

Hey guys, we had an issue with the coupon code showing expired for some users today. It is now 100% fixed so there won't be any issues.

Sorry Brendan, it was honestly not in works when you placed your order over Christmas.

Regards
Terry

PhatPerformanceParts 01-23-2003 12:28 AM

Just wanted to bump this thread up, we have a bunch of Vance & Hines Big Shots and HS Pro-Pines in stock as of today at great prices!

Check out the website if you're interested. Regards Terry

Bdogg 01-23-2003 07:35 AM

So does your discount apply to exhausts now? At lease a couple of retailers are selling the Big Shots around $375 with a shipped price just around $405 (as reported on this site)...B.

PhatPerformanceParts 01-23-2003 09:05 PM

Hi Bdogg,

Sorry 5% discount doesn't apply. We lowered our price to $429.95 which includes shipping and we don't have hidden handling fees. Best we can do since we took the expense of stocking them. As long as inventory shows in stock and the order is before 5:00PST (website says 4:00) we can ship same day! Regards Terry

Bdogg 01-23-2003 09:52 PM

Ok, Terry, you got my business. Can't wait to get 'em...B.

NEWT 03-19-2003 08:32 PM

So what is and is not included in this 5%