MotorSportsSuperStore.com (Site Sponsor) - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2006, 06:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

Default Re: MotorSportsSuperStore.com (Site Sponsor)

I was looking to order stuff a while ago from you, but after speaking to sales dept, was disappointed to find you no longer shipped to U.K. It's good to see you're trying to address this, as a lot of us over here need people like yourselves to get aftermarket parts, and I agree with you Andy, we could join up and order stuff together, to make up minimum order amount.Looks like someone is now listening to us over here in the U.K.
george1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2006, 01:04 PM   #12 (permalink)

Scott

As the other guys have already said thank you for re-considering your original decision not to ship to the UK. It is always difficult obtaining quality parts for our style of bikes as they are in a minority group in the UK.

I will again try to push business your way and hopefully it will prove to be worth your while.

Thanks again. Badger
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

Then what will I do with my weekends? No more boxing crap up, lugging it to the post office, standing on line...sending crap to the UK.

I was receiving good karma for doing all those favours, now I'll need another source.[[img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]]
xenarchi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2006, 07:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

quote:Originally posted by xenarchi

Then what will I do with my weekends? No more boxing crap up, lugging it to the post office, standing on line...sending crap to the UK.

I was receiving good karma for doing all those favours, now I'll need another source.[[img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]]

Adam, you've earned enough karma to last you a lifetime my friend. Mind you, there was this item on ebay that I spotted the other day..........[[img]/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brit_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #15 (permalink)

quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

quote:Originally posted by xenarchi

Adam, you've earned enough karma to last you a lifetime my friend. Mind you, there was this item on ebay that I spotted the other day..........[[img]/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]]

Always glad to help, let me know.[8D]
xenarchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

I really appreciate the help from our site sponsor. I'm not sure that it's a good thing that the UPS driver waves at me around town!! But I sure love my bike:}:}
fcwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:20 PM   #17 (permalink)

I got to say Scott is on top of things. I had a little snafu, and after 1 email scott got back with me and took care of the problem right then. thanks scott
WannaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #18 (permalink)

I have ordered from you quite a few times. Didn't know about the discount but this only will make me order more often. Thanks[}[img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]]

[[img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]][[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]]
Thor2daCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:44 PM   #19 (permalink)

Also wanted to chime in and say I've had excellent service too. I placed an order this past weekend and received some of the goodies today, less than a week later and that was with regular shipping. [[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]]
hondagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Decide for yourself......start at the bottom of this post and go up.

s!

Scott-

Companies sell below "cost" all the time in order to stand by their claims of customer service as well as making good on something that they were in error on. Companies provide price matching, regardless of their current cost in hopes of generating a repeat customer. It is likely that once someone buys from an online store, has a good experience, they rarely look anywhere else. I suppose I should have that same mentality and stuck with Phats. Loss leader products are another way of companies sell below cost. I hope you pass this email along to Power Sports Network and explain to them how you not only lost a current but future sale. I will keep in mind to stay away from any websites that are through PSN as well. I have seen a bunch on the web, and apparently accuracy and making sure their pricing is up to date is not a priority for them. I happened to know this is not a hard thing to do, as my website with over 20,000 unique sku's is always 100% accurate on pricing. If there is a mistake, we own up to it.

If you would like to know what else you have "lost", here is a short list of the items I will be purchasing over the next few months, please feel free to do the math and let me know if you would have came out ahead or not in the end.
Complete set of braided stainless lines
Yamaha left side speed* scoop
1000lb spring
Joker Machine Bar end mirrors
Yamaha axle end caps (front and rear)
assorted proprietary Yamaha nuts and bolts.
Aftermarket forward controls.
Quite honestly I don't write letters like this. I just usually take my business elsewhere. In this instance I think its important to let someone know since you take an active role in the existence or RSWarrior.com, just like me.

Respectfully,

Skott Moriarti

----- Original Message -----
To: skott moriarti
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: Customer Service

I hope there is a lot more good than bad on the RSWarrior site for us because the members do still buy tons from us, enough so that we still send our money to help keep it going & have for years. We've went through a little change but it's working for us in the long run for sure.

Unfortunately Parts Unlimited had a price increase on certain items. Although Power Sports Network (folks that host our site & pre-load our catalogs for us) is the best - even they can't keep every single item 100% up-to-date when this kind of stuff happens. Please accept my apology. Ike did tell me about this and he is giving you the item at our cost. We can not sell below our cost and continue to stay in business. We are already working with close margins with the 15% discount and we do still eat much of the shipping @ $5.95. We make it up in shier volume to justify all this.

I hope you understand that this is the best we can do on this item. I don't think you'll find that we have a habit of "going up" on something once an order is placed. I'd say our website is one of the most up-to-date ones out there. I am committed to the best customer service, inventory, ect. but I can only remain that way if we remain profitable. On this deal - I am not wanting to may a dime - I just don't want to loose anything.

Scott / 1-888-880-2277
MotorSportsSuperStore.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: Customer Service

Scott-

I am forwarding this email chain, just to keep you involved, as you made a post on RSWarrior.com: "Again I want to say that we are committed to having the best inventory, best people, & most importantly - the best SERVICE!" I just want to make sure that you have the proper opportunity to provide and over see "the best service" in this situation.

skott moriarti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ike-

It's strange, I have been a member on the RSWarriror.com site since I purchased my bike. I have become a site sponsor, and even support many of the advertisers on that site through my purchases. It is a really good thing going on over there, and I am glad that you guys are helping that along. Before I chose to order from your website I read a lot of the posts about your operation. There were many both good and bad. Although it seems that many members have had trouble as of late, I went ahead because you support the site.

Now you send me this email? I would suggest that you "recently update" your website. to reflect your "recent price increases". What good is having a website, that quotes a price, and then sends me an ORDER CONFIRMATION, only to have you raise the price due to your breakeven. That's not very professional and seems to be in line with other members bad experiences.

When this happens in my industry, we eat the loss, and honor our contract (order confirmation) and take this as an opportunity to adjust our pricing according to current standards. Thanks for just socking it to me, the first unlucky customer that happens to be ordering when you realized that your website isn't charging enough. I would like to give you the opportunity to rectify this situation, and keep my business. I look forward to your response. Feel free to email or call me anytime.

Respectfully,

skott moriarti

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:13 AM
Subject: MOTORSPORTSSUPERSTORE PER YOUR ORDER

THE ITEM THAT YOU ORDERED (0810-0164 ) HAS RECENTLY HAD A PRICE INCREASE. THE LEAST WE CAN SELL THAT PART FOR AND BREAK EVEN IS $395.25. I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU FIND ANOTHER OPTION IF THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU .

IKE // PARTS MANGER
To: skott moriarti

Thank you for purchasing with MotorSportsSuperStore.com. Here is your
online order reference number: 214199. This is only an order confirmation.
If we have any difficulty in fulfilling any part of your order, we will
contact you prior to shipment.

(shipping and billing information omitted)

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Product ID: 0810-0164
Description:
Order Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $314.96
Total Cost: $314.96

ORDER TOTALS:

Item Total: $314.96
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $5.95
Order Total: $320.91
skott is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts