MotorSportsSuperStore.com (Site Sponsor) - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2006, 07:39 PM   #21 (permalink)

Default Re: MotorSportsSuperStore.com (Site Sponsor)

Skott, I think you may be a bit harsh on them. You didn't mention it, but it looks like you were trying to purchase a Corbin Stinger. Over the last few years Corbin has earned themselves a very poor reputation, with regards to pricing. The Corbin site lists the price of that seat as $449. So does Phats, for the '04 and later. The prior years is listed $100 cheaper. That is probably a misprint. If I tried to order it from Phats, they would probably do the same as Motor Sports Superstore.

You may want to look at this post. https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40925

If you are interested in the Stinger, take a look at the High End Raven. I'm not sure if they offer it for '04 and later though.
The_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2006, 10:15 PM   #22 (permalink)

Maybe, but there are always sites that undercut certain items from what the competition is doing. I figured that MSSS was just one of them. It just seems lame to pass the buck onto whomever is running their site, and expect me to be ok with that. I have never used a shopping cart feature, provided credit card information, and commited to buy only to have the merchant give me a sob story about their pricing. It just seems highly unprofessional. I don't usually get involved with these types of matters, writing letters to companies, this instance just rubbed me the wrong way.

s!
skott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:36 AM   #23 (permalink)

Barons sells there velosity stack now for $199.00 I found it on Phats site for $160.00 They sold it to me for $160.00 plus the discount because thats what they had it listed for.. There the ONLY Vender I use and Ive spent Thousand apon Thousands with them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you VETS for allowing all of us to MOD!!!
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2006, 09:49 AM   #24 (permalink)

I'm not a 100% sure what happened even after reading, but if you did already do the checkout and paid for the item, then I agree with you they "shouldn't" raise the price for you and fix the problem right away. But if you had not paid for the item yet and they tell you it's a mistake in price then sorry guess if you don't like the price you'll have to go else where to see if you can get it at the old price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lagalaxy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
Administrator

This thread has gotten off topic.
This thread is for the discount that MotorSportsSuperStore provides to the members of RSWarrior.com

Skott, I am sorry you were rubbed the wrong way with these guys, but I ask that you write up a review in the "Vendor Ratings" secton of the site. This also goes for any member wishing to provide feedback for them.
carknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:16 AM   #26 (permalink)

Question MotorSportsSuperStore.com

I am new here, but this site seems to have great prices on some accessories.
Are they still open and are they reputable?
active1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Member Discounts