Somethin's Burnin' - Its a Summer 2014 Give-Away! - Page 11 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2014, 06:17 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderDuece View Post
My card arrived last night. I'm still stunned. My wife was more than stunned, she was shocked speechless. It's really hard to put into words what a bunch of guys who don't know each other other than on a forum will do for one another just because...

What's even cooler was the added fact it was announced on our anniversary.

I'll give you a hint... The name of the restaurant includes the name of a state
Kentucky Fried Chicken? Nice!
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2014, 06:25 PM   #102 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

State penitentiary !?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:26 PM   #103 (permalink)

Uh, yeah... You know, I was just thinking about KFC the other day. They went to KFC instead of Kentucky Fried Chicken because they wanted to get away from the stigma created by the word "fried." But I was watching a commercial the other day, and it was talking about "KFC fried chicken." So not only was that redundant (Kentucky Fried Chicken fried chicken), it still used the word "fried" anyway!

But no, not KFC.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #104 (permalink)

I imagine State penitentiary would in fact be a step up in food quality where you live Tomba

"oh snap!"

"he didn't!"

"Yep, he did!"

Old 08-22-2014, 06:29 PM   #105 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Serve steak and champagne don't they? Lol

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:32 PM   #106 (permalink)
Super Moderator

This is great! Forget the popcorn I'm gonna get a bit o'single malt!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #107 (permalink)
Super Moderator

You mean your own wife doesn't know you are superman!

Quote:
My card arrived last night. I'm still stunned. My wife was more than stunned, she was shocked speechless. It's really hard to put into words what a bunch of guys who don't know each other other than on a forum will do for one another just because...

What's even cooler was the added fact it was announced on our anniversary.

I'll give you a hint... The name of the restaurant includes the name of a state

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:09 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
You mean your own wife doesn't know you are superman!
She thinks I'm nuts to be on here all the time, not superman, that's for sure

Tomba, you'd know what they serve in the pen way more than I would! All I know is what I've seen on tv (thank goodness ).

Old 08-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
the name of the restaurant includes the name of a state
my guess... I love this place!

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:20 PM   #110 (permalink)

What is that? Or.... Where is that?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site Giveaways