Somethin's Burnin' - Its a Summer 2014 Give-Away! - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2014, 07:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
. . . its on the stove and the cooks are stirring, but we need a day to finish because of course something unexpected popped up.

More later!
You are a lucky man, I only have one cook (and if she reads this I will be sleeping on the couch and eating baked beans for the next week, because I called her this)

Dutch
NL_NZ_SA_AU
Flyingdutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2014, 07:44 AM   #12 (permalink)

Yeah.. I'm thinking an apron with a rswarrior.com logo or something on it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zalama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Hey . . . I want an rsw apron . . . as long as it has one of Heff's sweet ladies on it!
(okay Brenda no worries!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

I want an apron with one of Heff's sweet ladies inside....

HarryMarsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:52 AM   #15 (permalink)

I wanna Sweet Lady... Oh, I got one already!
Aaaaawwww...

Old 08-11-2014, 10:18 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalama View Post
Aaaaawwww...
Nice work bud.....got out of that one.....lmao

Service Manual can be found here (thanks Robriquez)

Proper way to check oil level
scawein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalama View Post
Aaaaawwww...
So she is reading what you write...

HarryMarsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

juuust playing it sade Harry, just playing it safe...

Old 08-11-2014, 02:07 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

if i understand this correctly...hardened fuglies are going to be serving up some ugly food....do i win!?

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomba View Post
if i understand this correctly...hardened fuglies are going to be serving up some ugly food....do i win!?
Like I told you before us old buggas are way to good looking. We sit and they serve us ugly food. Ha Ha

Heff

heff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site Giveaways