Gremlin Protection - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2015, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Gremlin Protection

This thread will become a sticky and will allow all existing and new members to procure "Gremlin Protection" for their ride.

first for the history, if you like, of the gremlin Bell and those pesky little monsters that attack your bike go to this site Legend of the Bell

now to start things off, Shadow 6 is the first member on the list and will purchase a bell for the next member to add his name to the list so let the protection begin!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

To clarify how it works, a member who adds his name to the list will have a bell purchased by the previous member on the list and the new member will purchase for the next person to add their name to the list and so on. For example Shadow6 will purchase for the next person to add their name to the list and then that person will purchase for the person who follows and so on. This thread will also be added to my signature block for easy reference

Christo K

Old 04-09-2015, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Gremlin protection

Add me to the list, I feel the gremlins swarming.

A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey.
mead_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2015, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

shadow 6 will purchase for mead_monkey
mead_monkey will purchase for next to add their name

Christo K

Old 04-10-2015, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

. . . and off we go once again!!!!!

arizonawarrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Got my bell today from Shadow6. Thanks!

Who's next so I can pay it forward?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150416_173447.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	106290   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150416_171112.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	106298  

A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey.
mead_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Do they make these to ward off big white F150s? I don't think mine did a very good job. Lol maybe I'll just add a cowbell to it, too.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default Gremlins

I could use a bell.. The Gremlins pop up all the time on the Adirondack Mountain Roads.
Adirondack warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:42 AM   #9 (permalink)

mead_monkey will purchase for Adirondack warrior and he will purchase for the next to join

Christo K

Old 05-19-2015, 08:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

mead_monkey was quick to send me a bell....waiting for a newcomer so I can do the same
Adirondack warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site Giveaways