AW's Farewell Tour Give-Away 2019 - V2.0 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2019, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Default AW's Farewell Tour Give-Away 2019 - V2.0

Simplified 24 April 2019

So many give-aways over decades. So much fun. So many fellows here joined-in with me to share the cost. Awesome times. Today it's just me. So there are no other members who cannot join-in because of some conflict. Everyone can join in. I wish I could do something about shipping but I can't dammit. But other than that . . .

Most everyone knows what a fat tire does for the Warrior. I prefer the stock rear fender it's a symbol of the soul of the Warrior as is the fuel tank. A sexy match-up for sure. So my max would be 250~260 depending on tire brand. But it's a personal choice we all have to make.

It's a challenge to find someone you trust who knows this special dedicated swing arm. Plus wheel widening. Bearings. Weld grinding. Clear coating. Powder coating. Paint. Road-bike fab. Beer. Oops my bad.

Its been a while since I had time for a really great belly-laugh! Soooooo . . .

Option 1: if you are ready to take your Warrior fat at this time, get your act together by the end of May this year and plus write a funny story about any EOBA member, it can have some truth to it hahahaha! If I pick your story I will kick-in $100.00 in your name direct to KyleNV, or any known builder.

Option 2: if you are NOT able to go-fat at this time, then if I pick your story I will pay the first $50.00 toward five quarts of Amsoil MCV. So if you get your own synthetic-friendly oil filter of your choice, you can go 7000 miles without changing oil! See Also:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/95-...il-2019-a.html

I will pick one for the fat rear and one for the MCV. Here's the rules:
1. On the day I pick, each winner must have at least 100 participating posts excluding posts in for sale ads.
2. Attach a nice full pic of your Warrior.
3. Make-up a funny story about KyleNV or any other EOBA.
4. Attach a Heff- style girlie pic so we can woowoo and howl!
5. Stay inside the forum rules!

Both winners will be picked by me when I get around to it (May something) and winners have to post here in this thread what they bought/won and mention they got my bucks so I don't have to worry if a goat ate it!

So. Bikes. Beer. Warrior Mods. Girls. Lies.

Just another day around the tavern!

Have fun . . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-24-2019 at 10:01 PM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2019, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Reserved for wtf I want!

Hmmm. An Option 3 maybe?

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-16-2019 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awesome! Thanks for all you do!
Bryanmcmeekin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 07:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

This should be fun to watch.
i-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

This is awesome. Great idea and big time EOBA right here!

Remember, you can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your friends nose...unless it will help you win this giveaway cuz that would be funny

Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)

Are we to read something into the title farewll tour?
BTW there is a stock fender out there that fits a 280 tire well it looks stock just wider and uses the stock tail lamp but is made of fiberglass and not metal.

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

This will be my final give-away event.

I've lost track of how many give-aways I've done or participated-in with groups and those group things were awesome! But the group members were not eligible of course. So no group on this one, just me, means everyone is eligible all you need to do is participate and get your post count up if needed. So I hope all you gents who posted to this point find a way to enter!!! It'll be fun!

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 05-11-2019 at 02:06 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

So Cool. Kudo's AW!
jabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 12:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
bp1

After years of being amazed and astonished by Az's mechanical knowledge and faultless generosity. I have finally found the evidence that it was neither genuine or for the goodness of mankind!!

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/att...1&d=1555778591

Turns out he neither owns or rides motorcycles, but is a fecking Decepticon!! Albeit a mini version of a real one!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Arizona.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	214528  

bp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Ah that is awesome, apparently busted haha!

In my best Scotland yard voice. Its fer me Surrey house blokes! Powered by 102ci out back, and handlebars up front. Massive power. Weight is almost nothing being carbon fiber. Gets a couple hundred miles to a gallon going downhill. Honest! Hum hum.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 04-21-2019 at 04:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Site Giveaways