Interested in Being a Thread Manager? - Page 4 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #31 (permalink)

Sounds good to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #32 (permalink)

Congratz Tomba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Waking this up again.

What can YOU do around this joint to take what you like most and turn it into a thread that lives a long life and helps people every day?!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 11:47 PM   #34 (permalink)

bump

Old 06-16-2018, 11:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Shadow good to see you. Wassup!
Wish we were closer it would be good to ride together and talk over a few after!

Old 06-17-2018, 12:25 AM   #36 (permalink)

I will one day have to catch you guys on one of your rides.

Old 09-25-2018, 08:55 AM   #37 (permalink)

It's time for me to step into the ring if you are still looking for moderators. I have been here a long time and it's time I do my part for the forum.

tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:40 PM   #38 (permalink)
Super Moderator

This particular thread is looking for members who want to manage certain threads. It requires a consistent time commitment. I found it a good experience and when I could manage several over time it may have been a leg-up with respect to helping in moderating the forum. We will need more help in that department. Its on my radar.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 09-28-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-15-2018, 06:37 AM   #39 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapeworm View Post
It's time for me to step into the ring if you are still looking for moderators. I have been here a long time and it's time I do my part for the forum.
Did you identify any existing Threads you want to Manage or any ideas for new Threads you can start? Have some fun with it!

Old 04-24-2019, 07:17 AM   #40 (permalink)
Super Moderator

One last bump to top as a reminder that many helpful threads now sit unmanaged and so are hard-to-find, and anyone can start new lists of threads they find helpful, or start helping to wake-up older helpful threads (or lists of threads). I'm seeing a lot of very similar questions being asked so there is a chance to create a new list in frequently asked questions forum. Have fun!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Forum News