Pepper-Spraying Texas Cop Update - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2016, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sponsored Editorial Content

Default Pepper-Spraying Texas Cop Update

Quote:
A firestorm erupted last March when a video surfaced that showed a Texas police officer pepper spraying a group of motorcyclists riding past his patrol car. Motorcyclists who watched the video (now with more than three million views) were angered at the apparent assault on riders. The cop, William Figueroa, claimed he needed to spray the riders because they wouldn’t vacate the lane next to his patrol car that was pulled over at the side of the road.

Surely the overly aggressive cop would be severely reprimanded for his actions that could’ve hurt or even killed riders as they rode past, right? Well, thanks to our favorite moto-riding attorney, John Butrus, we were able to dig into the situation. Sadly, the outcome of the investigation seems to be far too lenient for an officer who demonstrated a complete lack of concern for the safety of our fellow riders.
Read more about the Pepper-Spraying Texas Cop Update at Motorcycle.com.
Motorcycle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Does anyone really wonder why those Texas cops got shot?

I wonder why it doesn't happen more often.

05 Speedstar Stage IV

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

thats a f-up thing to say one bad apple dude thats all
mkayx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2016, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

I gotta agree with mkayx that is a poor sample size to condemn all police officers. I know plenty of LEO's and they get a bad rap.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

being in another country and all ... and having been a met police london detective for 9 of my 11 years [yes yes i left way back when ....no way way back when] ...anyways now yo all know ....

that dude spraying is an arsehole full-stop and yes he has helped cause yet another rift in the public's perception of police ...happens too many times here as well

now the reason i signed in [boy it takes awhile these days] ...

i didn't read brizz's post as a slight on the all cops .... i read it as ,, it's twats like this one that are getting his colleagues nervous .... brizz is a good fellow here ...if folk think he's out of order give a good guy a pm and make sure please ....

we are all great together and yes we fall out ... lets not do it too often

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh I see. Just way too much tension nowadays LOL.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

tomba a couple of weeks ago 8 texas cops were shot and 2 or 3 were killed so the comment is is bad
Old 08-24-2016, 07:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

If you read the whole article, you will see that the police department and city won't release any info about it, and are stonewalling the press and public.

If you back the "one bad apple" over the public as the police department and city apparently have in this case, you are in violation of the code of ethics for government service. (1. Put loyalty to the highest moral principals and to country above loyalty to Government persons, party, or department.)

This isn't the way to earn the public trust.

05 Speedstar Stage IV

Brizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 10:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

i read the whole article, big suprise the city government (politians) are not letting the people know the truth

oh and for the record i am not proud of this but i am a felon due to beating a guy up back in 2000, but i have had my rights restore

Last edited by mkayx; 08-25-2016 at 11:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Forum News