LeaderDuece Agrees to Help Moderate in January 2019 - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2019, 07:53 PM   #21 (permalink)

Yeah, my reign as assistant to the assistant moderator will be remembered as that time we got carpet bombed by the north Korean spammer 🙄😎😊

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2019, 10:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I know, you are so lucky!! Hey. Next time this happens I'll get you and Rob your own toolbox full of moderator janitor tools and you can click your own ban-button on the spammer's stoopid ass! Ahh. So satisfying!

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 02-01-2019 at 10:10 PM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:12 AM   #23 (permalink)

Come on Leader stay on for Feb and see what happens.

We can make it "interesting"
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2019, 11:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
Platinum Sponsor

have not been logged in for a while as I had to take a "brake!"

Really cool to step up and help out,, I know many do not realize the huge task running this site was/and still is and so much respect and appreciation to all of the past and current moderators and members who care and look out for others and keep drama to a minimal.
kylenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:11 PM   #25 (permalink)

[QUOTE=kylenv;3852646]have not been logged in for a while as I had to take a "brake!"

Same here except I didn't need a break, life sh!t happened and things just got away from me, awesome LD, although I mist the month you stepped up I'm sure all went well.
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Forum News