Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums (https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/)
-   Forum News (https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/86-forum-news/)
-   -   Our Appreciation and Apology (https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/86-forum-news/305912-our-appreciation-apology.html)

arizonawarrior 09-12-2019 05:08 AM

Our Appreciation and Apology

At times when we all needed extra help keeping this joint organized and clean, members have stepped-up to help carry some of the load. Notably, both LeaderDuece and Rcoligan2 were gracious enough to help for a couple weeks at times. And when we asked if they were interested they accepted offers to become volunteer moderators. Most of us recognize it's a bit of work, and these days many are already overloaded.

Rcoligan2 and LeaderDuece are both well-respected here and well-accomplished in life. As their responsibilities in their lives grew it became apparent the extra load simply became impossible. Believe me I understand.

I worry these brothers might now feel they let us down. I am here to say no, they could never let us down. They are appreciated. They are our friends and they wanted to have time for moderating but life has a way of demanding time.

I am writing to apologize to LeaderDuece and Rcoligan2. Michael and Robert, I am sorry this did not work out and for any stress caused, and I hope you will both please continue to hang around here and let it all fade into mist. You are both awesome individuals and we would miss you. It's okay and everyone understands. Pop-in anytime!

Respectfully,

Mike

Bryanmcmeekin 09-12-2019 10:57 AM

Definitely appreciate all the hard work that you all do. I couldn't imagine the work involved in trying to moderate this site and every post.

i-man 09-13-2019 08:17 AM

You all are appreciated for keeping this amazing forum running. Like Bryan stated, I can't even imagine the time and dedication that it takes to keep this place running so smooth.

DirtieGirtie 09-13-2019 10:32 AM

I've joined many MC forums as I usually buy a different bike every year or restore one in the winter. Of the last 6 I've belonged this is the best. I sold my warrior several months back and bought a Raider... and again, this is the best forum I've come across... which is a testament to the moderators for keeping things in check, and the members for being active and helping each other out.

AW - Thanks for all you do.

christok 09-13-2019 10:56 AM

guys your work was appreciated. Mot always easy keeping guys like me in line LOL. Seriously all you did to help keep this forum alive and well is awesome.

Desertboy13 09-13-2019 11:23 AM

THANK YOU GUYS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Zmann 09-13-2019 12:21 PM

I'm not really sure what it entails to do what you gentlemen do to keep the forum up and running but I greatly appreciate it!

RobbSkllz 09-14-2019 07:03 AM

Yes, all you do to keep it running and everyone in check its greatly appreciated. I'm forever logged in, always checking up on threads, sales and just regular chitchat. Done all of my mods by reading up and searching, and even calling upon several of you guys. Love it, and trust me, I'm keeping my warrior, that baby dies with me.

rij1 09-14-2019 12:49 PM

Awsome work guys.

Stretch 09-14-2019 01:22 PM

Overworked and under paid such is life thanks for everyone’s contributions. I probably wouldn’t have my Warrior without this place.