Our Appreciation and Apology - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2019, 04:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Default Our Appreciation and Apology

At times when we all needed extra help keeping this joint organized and clean, members have stepped-up to help carry some of the load. Notably, both LeaderDuece and Rcoligan2 were gracious enough to help for a couple weeks at times. And when we asked if they were interested they accepted offers to become volunteer moderators. Most of us recognize it's a bit of work, and these days many are already overloaded.

Rcoligan2 and LeaderDuece are both well-respected here and well-accomplished in life. As their responsibilities in their lives grew it became apparent the extra load simply became impossible. Believe me I understand.

I worry these brothers might now feel they let us down. I am here to say no, they could never let us down. They are appreciated. They are our friends and they wanted to have time for moderating but life has a way of demanding time.

I am writing to apologize to LeaderDuece and Rcoligan2. Michael and Robert, I am sorry this did not work out and for any stress caused, and I hope you will both please continue to hang around here and let it all fade into mist. You are both awesome individuals and we would miss you. It's okay and everyone understands. Pop-in anytime!

Respectfully,

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 09-12-2019 at 05:04 AM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2019, 09:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Definitely appreciate all the hard work that you all do. I couldn't imagine the work involved in trying to moderate this site and every post.
Bryanmcmeekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

You all are appreciated for keeping this amazing forum running. Like Bryan stated, I can't even imagine the time and dedication that it takes to keep this place running so smooth.
i-man is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2019, 09:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

I've joined many MC forums as I usually buy a different bike every year or restore one in the winter. Of the last 6 I've belonged this is the best. I sold my warrior several months back and bought a Raider... and again, this is the best forum I've come across... which is a testament to the moderators for keeping things in check, and the members for being active and helping each other out.

AW - Thanks for all you do.
DirtieGirtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

guys your work was appreciated. Mot always easy keeping guys like me in line LOL. Seriously all you did to help keep this forum alive and well is awesome.

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

THANK YOU GUYS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'm not really sure what it entails to do what you gentlemen do to keep the forum up and running but I greatly appreciate it!
Zmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 06:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

Yes, all you do to keep it running and everyone in check its greatly appreciated. I'm forever logged in, always checking up on threads, sales and just regular chitchat. Done all of my mods by reading up and searching, and even calling upon several of you guys. Love it, and trust me, I'm keeping my warrior, that baby dies with me.
RobbSkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 11:49 AM   #9 (permalink)

Location: From Whittier,California Live in Ventura,California

Awsome work guys.

2002 XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
My Mods

BUB CHAMBERMAIDS

Riding On the Darkside #2 (235/45/ZR17 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S)
Rudy Jeremias.
(562)303-6036
rij1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Overworked and under paid such is life thanks for everyone’s contributions. I probably wouldn’t have my Warrior without this place.

Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Forum News