NEW: 2019 Member of the Year - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2019, 07:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Location: From Whittier,California Live in Ventura,California

Hmm, this is pretty cool. I think I'm going to vote for heftysmurf.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
My Mods
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro with CVT(Non-Black)
Speedstar Gen2 Exhaust

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Riding On the Darkside #2 (235/45/ZR17 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S)

Rudy Jeremias
(562)303-6036
rij1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2019, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
bp1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
My vote goes to Alanh. He always gives documentation with his help, links, and any info you need to R&R your problem and this goes back many years that he has been a member. He is the overall forum Guru as far as i am concerned.
I don't normally get involved in much, just a quiet dude. But your post Gilly was exactly the same thing I was thinking.

There are of course so many that are the first to chime and they all deserve it really. But as you say I can remember him helping out from my day one.

Totally agree man.

Alanh

bp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

My vote goes to Bryan Mcmeekin! This guy goes above and beyond to help us out and also post very informative videos to make it easy for the guy who don't like to read or figure it out on your own (I'm one of those guys....lol)
WingNut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2019, 01:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

And I was going to nominate you last night but my phone died.
My vote goes to Rudy. Who else on the forum has their phone number posted under their user name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rij1 View Post
Hmm, this is pretty cool. I think I'm going to vote for heftysmurf.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 09:41 PM   #15 (permalink)

Alanh

Also, THANK YOU to Moderators and props to those that contribute.

Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #16 (permalink)

-I have to say first and foremost that the fella's that have been nominated in the previous posts are all valued members of this forum. To me they all go above and beyond when it comes to welcoming new members, sharing knowledge and advice as well as making the most helpful 'how to' videos to guide us on all things RSW. So thank you to ALL!!

With that being said, I am with 'bp1' and 'Gilly' for reasons they have already stated:

Alanh

Thank you all for allowing me to post up my two cents worth.
Rg

Last edited by InfidelXV1700pcr; 12-01-2019 at 10:33 AM. Reason: grammar
InfidelXV1700pcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 03:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awesome stuff being posted. Bump to top!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 05:09 AM   #18 (permalink)

And my vote is ArizonaWarrior.

I have not seen somebody so devoted, and put so much effort in, and that all unasked, unpaid and often overseen

AZ, your name should be in here as well, so do not modify this reply (even if you have the power to do so)

With respect

Dutch
NL_NZ_SA_AU
Flyingdutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Nice of you Dutch but I probably could not send myself a paypal award lol, seriously my intent is just like posted. Its cool with me if you want to edit your post and choose any other member. Hope you will !

Hey. Thank you Brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdutchman View Post
And my vote is ArizonaWarrior.

I have not seen somebody so devoted, and put so much effort in, and that all unasked, unpaid and often overseen

AZ, your name should be in here as well, so do not modify this reply (even if you have the power to do so)

With respect

Dutch

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:59 AM   #20 (permalink)

This is the best group of people and the most helpful bunch of motorheads. You're all winners, and I'm sure glad that I dont have to be the person to choose only one lol.
Bruiser1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Info > Forum News