Warrior Shirts for 2018 First Spring Ride - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2018, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Warrior Shirts for 2018 First Spring Ride

The First Spring Ride 2018 shirts are now available for purchase. Through the work of CaldonianWarrior, OvertoneInk, and yours truly we were able to get a shirt available for the spring ride. These are available through a website "flyingbacon" that is a start up of the company OvertonInk. Overtone was wanting to get into the market of being able to upload a design and have it printed. Through a lot of communication with these guys and a lot of work on their side they have the site up and running but only have the warrior shirts for now. This is advantageous for both parties as RSWarrior members are the first customers for the online side and can hopefully lead to any other event related needs being fulfilled. They agreed to do 2 different front designs and have the option of long or short sleeve. As a total surprise they even added posters. So here is the opportunity to get that warrior "swag" we all have been wanting and maybe get this beast of a motorcycle the attention it deserves.

https://flyingbacon.com/collections/all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by FatNinja; 02-11-2018 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added link
FatNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2018, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Get them now

OK i placed the first order and I'm waiting on ya"ll. This company has been really great to work with so lets get some orders in. I ordered one of each (in 3xl Heftysmurf) and a poster.!.! Wait did I say poster??? yes I did they have a poster too. I wanna send a thanks to Gavin (CaldonianWarrior) for the design. We have 2 designs in short and long sleeve so get them and lets get ready for the spring ride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Warrior Shirts for 2018 First Spring Ride

The First Spring Ride 2018 shirts are now available for purchase. Through the work of CaldonianWarrior, OvertoneInk, and yours truly we were able to get a shirt available for the spring ride. These are available through a website "flyingbacon" that is a start up of the company OvertonInk. Overtone was wanting to get into the market of being able to upload a design and have it printed. Through a lot of communication with these guys and a lot of work on their side they have the site up and running but only have the warrior shirts for now. This is advantageous for both parties as RSWarrior members are the first customers for the online side and can hopefully lead to any other event related needs being fulfilled. They agreed to do 2 different front designs and have the option of long or short sleeve. As a total surprise they even added posters. So here is the opportunity to get that warrior "swag" we all have been wanting and maybe get this beast of a motorcycle the attention it deserves.

https://flyingbacon.com/collections/all

Anybody interested in a shirt and the spring ride check out this site and post under events for first spring ride

Last edited by FatNinja; 02-11-2018 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Added link

Old 02-09-2018, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

International guys the shipping is going to be set up Monday so give it till then.

Old 02-09-2018, 07:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ok international guys the shipping for you should be set up monday so give it till then.

Old 02-09-2018, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ordered! Thanks for the leg work to get this done!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Ordered two. Cool.

arizonawarrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:40 PM   #8 (permalink)

International is said to be ready. If anybody tries it and has problems let me know.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

I was told international is ready. Any problems let me know

Old 02-09-2018, 10:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awesome

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Approved Group Buys