WTT Rims - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

any one doing there mod list yet lol just seeing whats out there ?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joeysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

Joey

I did the 5 spoke to 3 spoke swap. I ended up buying a set of 3 spokes wheels, brakes tires, everything.

Actually buying them off the 4m was a deal. They come up from time to time. Try to buy the complete wheel set. i.e. 1 wheel with brakes, wheels, bearings and tire.

For the front the 5 spoke wheel has to have 5 spoke discs. 3 spoke wheel has to have the 3 spoke discs.

ALSO, if you have to remove your front discs, Heat the bolts 1st with a heat gun. Those bolts have soft heads and the lock-tite yamaha uses, needs heat to release.

I need extra rims and tires due to all the flats I get. Its nice to have a extra set to swap out in a pinch.

G

1256day is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

This Winter should be a prime time to score a nice deal on a set of 5 spokes if he dosen't find a set to trade. People seem to sell for less during the Winter months. I know that he's looking to trade but a good plan B is to be open to buying a nice used set like 1256day said and simply selling his 3 spokes after to get at least 1/2 his money back he used to buy the 5 spokes.
BiggG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1256day View Post
I need extra rims and tires due to all the flats I get.

Why do you get so many flats?

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

The desert catii, crapy roofs blowing off tar paper roofs and roofing nails in slum dog barstow. Construction trucks dropping nails. All sorts of junk on the roads. You name it. It is really bad out here.
I dont have a dealer nearby, so I need the extra set up.
G

1256day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1256day View Post
The desert catii, crapy roofs blowing off tar paper roofs and roofing nails in slum dog barstow. Construction trucks dropping nails. All sorts of junk on the roads. You name it. It is really bad out here.
I dont have a dealer nearby, so I need the extra set up.
G

Check this stuff out... maybe it would be a great add for you. It also dynamically balances the wheel (like dyna beads)

Motorcycle Tire Sealant | Scooters Tire Sealant | Motorcycle Formula (MOT) - Ride-On

............................................... |_ |_| \/ ^/_ |_ /\ |= |\/| ( (...............................................
Luv2LafMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

ok still have them

Old 03-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

so still lokking for a set of rims lmk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds - Swap Shop