Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - Conversation Between tomba and arizonawarrior

Conversation Between tomba and arizonawarrior
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. arizonawarrior
    07-07-2018 06:18 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Doc this was among our favorites do you think? I stumbled across it. You are awesome!
    https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-s...give-away.html
  2. tomba
    05-23-2017 04:09 AM - permalink
    tomba
    hey prof.... how's it going...riding yet ...good to see you on line

we had the uk warrior meeting here last weekend ... a quiet damp afair but as funny as heck ...12 of us ...nick kelluy [warrior uk] had asudden fork seal problem and had to come by car but he came and sarah rode up 107 miles on her bonnie ...gav and the new guy omar [mark sheriff] came down from scotland 320 miles ...i travelled up with bernie bp1 and jarv [on his bolt] .... and anew guy turned up a youngster named matt aged 31 and rides a 2005 warrior he has had 11 months his nickname here is rizalla

he tried to join us here as [email protected] but has lost his password can youn help ?

his work email is [email protected]

he has unbaffled short reinharts that made my ears bleed ..i have a video for yo to see

later my fine friend doc
  3. tomba
    05-16-2016 04:43 AM - permalink
    tomba
    you wanted measurements... do you have them now?...i'm at home today so i'll get onto it

now what the heck was it ? lol
  4. arizonawarrior
    12-30-2015 03:31 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Doc where were you for the Toast, were you already toasted haha!
  5. arizonawarrior
    10-25-2015 09:59 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Doc, happy birthday my friend, you know I'm sending great 'vibes' so you gotta have a great day!!
  6. arizonawarrior
    01-15-2012 12:18 PM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Doc, what happened to your signature area links, like to Popular Mods?!!
  7. arizonawarrior
    12-23-2011 05:20 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    OK. Send me a PM and tell me which email address to use? I'm thinking you are not getting any of my emails recently.
  8. tomba
    12-23-2011 05:15 AM - permalink
    tomba
    hey Prof...gives us an e-mail...tried to go thru 1 to 6 and failed - sent a pm last night?

the whole new post wont up load seems to big?
  9. tomba
    10-16-2011 09:52 AM - permalink
    tomba
    thanks prof...it's needing new custom paint this winter [but it's moving forward slowly]..spare tins and tank on there way to good painter,...do you know of one!!?? [wink] - wheels to be treated to some tlc soon and the seat is getting the leather treatment after seeing gav's!!
  10. arizonawarrior
    10-16-2011 02:00 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    I was just checking out your bike pics and mods tab, you've created a MONSTER!!