Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - Conversation Between kylenv and arizonawarrior

Conversation Between kylenv and arizonawarrior
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. arizonawarrior
    07-07-2018 06:37 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Do you have time for a weekend ride this month!
  2. arizonawarrior
    02-17-2018 07:04 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Been working out of town again. We will catch up no worries. I should receive title from DMV in the coming weeks and once I have that maybe we can see what you might be willing to part with. No rush. Also I talked to a guy in Carson City who claims to have modified a frame for a carburated S&S 124 so going to go look because that seems interesting but has to raise the tank and change the look. I think he is fos but dunno yet.
  3. kylenv
    02-12-2018 10:33 AM - permalink
    kylenv
    just got you message, was out off my service area. You have time today? I can call anytime, we can get a detailed list and then go to my storage and get some of the parts your going to need, like the kickstand, and misc, I actually home some of those stashed as I new I would need them one day or someone would.
  4. arizonawarrior
    02-11-2018 12:24 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Kyle your mobile's voice mail is full so i sent you a text on some parts. Mike.
  5. kylenv
    12-17-2017 10:43 AM - permalink
    kylenv
    Mike Riordan
    [email protected]
    1fast1 user name on rsw.com

Can you help him log in, we all all doing our best to bring them back home. Also I will PM I just got your VM
  6. kylenv
    06-21-2017 04:30 PM - permalink
    kylenv
    Just wanted so say Hi.... Thanks for everything you have done buddy! I hope to see you are still an active member, and hope life is treating you AMAZING! this is my first log in, in years and trying to rush and say hello to all my friends.
  7. arizonawarrior
    01-02-2011 05:35 AM - permalink
    arizonawarrior
    Happy New Year Kyle, hope you are 'moved' and back into the swing of things. Are you now in Sac (or as our family there calls it: sac-a-tomatoes)?