Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - Conversation Between DesertRider and rij1

Conversation Between DesertRider and rij1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. DesertRider
    06-27-2019 12:08 PM - permalink
    DesertRider
    Appreciate your help.
  2. rij1
    06-27-2019 12:00 AM - permalink
    rij1
    Well, to get things going you can do the flip , grind passenger peg mod and that will help with a couple inches. Also, there's Yamaha lowering brackets still available on eBay that lower even more.
    STR-5PX57-40-00. I'd like to make more but can't for a while. But when I do I'll let you know.
  3. DesertRider
    06-26-2019 09:19 PM - permalink
    DesertRider
    Apologies, but i am having a hard time seeing it in the profile pic. I'd love to get more info and should you decide to make them again, my lady would be very appreciative.
  4. rij1
    06-26-2019 05:06 AM - permalink
    rij1
    I was making some parts a while back but haven't been able to the last couple years. I don't know when I'd make more but I'd like to. I don't see anything being made this year. But I made a couple sizes 6" and 8" with the flip N grind mod. There's a pic in my profile pics.
  5. DesertRider
    06-25-2019 12:42 PM - permalink
    DesertRider
    greetings. I was talking with Omar (desertboy) over the weekend. He mentioned that you make (or use to make) extended passenger peg mounts. Curious if that's still something you, and how far they extend out.
    thanks.