RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Всем привет! меня зовут Захар, я из России! Хочу описать свою проблему и надеюсь, что здесь мне четко и точно расскажут, что делать. Мотоцикл у меня нестабильный на холостом ходу, при этом выхлоп как-то тихий и неестественный (Вэнс и Хайнс большие выстрелы) .. с резкой сменой газа на ходу, слышен отрыжка в воздушный фильтр (сразу на дроссеках есть универсальный k&n). При старте опускается на низких оборотах, появляется какая-то тупая, мотоцикл дрочит. То же самое происходит, когда вы едете на 2-й передаче, например, на низких оборотах и начинаете плавно разгоняться. У меня установлен силовой командир 3 usb, все контакты нормальные, делал самодиагностику - ошибок нет, коротких замыканий нет. Пожалуйста, помогите с практическими советами.

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Welcome from Southern California !! Nice looking bike !! Is it a 2010 model?

From what I got in the translation, it sounds like you have a modified intake with K&N filters directly on the throttle bodies, a USB Power Commander III, and Vance & Hines Big Shot exhaust.

Your issue is that your idle is unstable at low revolutions and it sounds like there is blow back into your intakes when accelerating quickly.

First question: what is your idle set to? It should be 850-950 rpm's when your bike is warm.

Second question: do you still have the AIS (air injection system) installed? It's on the left side behind the scoop cover.

Post some pictures of both sides of your bike and what’s under your tank if you have some. Super helpful for assistance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome from Southern California !! Nice looking bike !! Is it a 2010 model?

From what I got in the translation, it sounds like you have a modified intake with K&N filters directly on the throttle bodies, a USB Power Commander III, and Vance & Hines Big Shot exhaust.

Your issue is that your idle is unstable at low revolutions and it sounds like there is blow back into your intakes when accelerating quickly.

First question: what is your idle set to? It should be 850-950 rpm's when your bike is warm.

Second question: do you still have the AIS (air injection system) installed? It's on the left side behind the scoop cover.

Post some pictures of both sides of your bike and what’s under your tank if you have some. Super helpful for assistance.
[/QUOTE]

I am sorry for my English! no, this model is 2005! my ecology system is removed and drowned out. accordingly, there is a fuel card, where this is taken into account. idling on a warm engine 900 rpm, that's about. on a cold start, the motorcycle produces 1100 rpm and does not slow down for a long time. divisions on the tachometer float one unit up and down. when driving, a dip in low ranges is felt, especially at the start or when you suddenly open the throttle stick from 2nd or 3rd gear to accelerate! thanks for your reaction!

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
No worries about your English. Please feel free to post in your language. Google translates well enough.

I see the three spokes now so I see it is a 2005. Great looking bike!

So, a quick opening of the throttle in 2nd and 3rd gear produces a dip in rpms before acceleration. Do you know if all recalls have been performed? I’m not the most technical on some aspects of this bike but I’m learning. My guess would be that there is potentially a failing CPS sensor. This was covered under one of the recalls.

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Throttle Position Sensor recall.

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
All recalls.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,569 Posts
Full web translation of first post:

Hello everyone! my name is Zakhar, I'm from Russia! I want to describe my problem and hope that here they will tell me clearly and precisely what to do. My motorcycle is unstable at idle, while the exhaust is somehow quiet and unnatural (Vance and Hynes are big shots) .. with a sharp change of gas on the go, belching into the air filter is heard (there is a universal k & n right on the throttles). At the start, it goes down at low revs, some kind of stupid appears, the motorcycle jerks off. The same thing happens when you are driving in 2nd gear, for example, at low revs and start to accelerate smoothly. I have a 3 usb power commander installed, all contacts are normal, I did self-diagnostics - no errors, no short circuits. Please help with practical advice.

----

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Welcome from Rutherfordton, NC

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Good looking ride.
A bike with a carburetor has an accelerator pump in the carburetor that will add extra fuel to avoid a flat spot or hesitation when the throttle is opened quickly a fuel injected bike does not have that feature.
For a fuel injected bike roll the throttle on to accelerate opening the throttle quickly may cause a hesitation or a backfire through the throttle bodies.

Remove the left (clutch) side spark plugs & post pictures of the tips we can determine if your bike is running rich (to much fuel) or lean (not enough fuel) by the color of the spark plug tips. Your explanation of the way the bike runs indicates that it is running lean.
Good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts