RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Propipe in good condition for sale. Has stock baffle in it. $340 plus the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is in used condition but doesn’t have any scratches on it. Pretty good shape I’d say.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the pics, is that price firm? Reason I ask is I found one it at biker performance for $440 new to the door but it's out of stock right now and I figured after shipping it'll be almost the same $ for this used one. No disrespect to your price I know some places sell them $600+. To be dead honest all I really need is the 2-1 header pipes I'm not planning to use the slip on part if you're willing to split them up?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics, is that price firm? Reason I ask is I found one it at biker performance for $440 new to the door but it's out of stock right now and I figured after shipping it'll be almost the same $ for this used one. No disrespect to your price I know some places sell them $600+. To be dead honest all I really need is the 2-1 header pipes I'm not planning to use the slip on part if you're willing to split them up?
Price is firm. This pipe stopped production a while back and is hard to come by. Comes as a unit. Took me a while to find it. If you just need a header I’d suggest getting a stock header.

·
Premium Member
3,243 Posts
JV is correct, you can not just go to Amazon and buy one new. You could scour the internet call all the places that sell performance parts and ask if they have one laying around in which they forgot to update their website. They are difficult to find but of course it is what one is willing to pay.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts