RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a seat off of my 02. Had it on the bike for 1000 miles. Then put on a corbin. Its been in a box in the garage for the past 6 years. Perfect condition. 75.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you want pics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll get some pics up first thing tomorrow!

tausch-no i only currently have a stock seat that was beefed up and recovered by the original owner.

Blair-i'm interested, pics would be cool if you could get them. Where are you located?, so i can get an idea of shipping

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
If you can't find one, shot me a pm. I've got my 02 seat that only have about 90 miles on it and a couple of farts. It was taken off and a solo seat was put on the bike before it went to the lobby for display.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Not to discourage you from getting an 02 stilletto saddle, but I promsie you that the 04/05 solo is MUCH more comfortable! If you want the 2 up saddle for a passenger, you'll be much happier upgrading to a Mustang, Corbin, or other aftermarket saddle. Otherwise, if it's just for you, get the 04 front seat bracket and a factory 04/05 solo seat and call it a day. I speak from weary-reary experience on this subject. BTW, I've officially coined that phrase!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
not to rub salt into your wounds or anything. but i just GAVE Dan my old 02 seat a few weeks ago. he is doing a recovering "project" I sold my warrior last year. I would have sent it to you for shipping. Dan got all my old warrior goodies.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill take it. I checked ups shipping and it should be around $20. i'll also send you an email.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts