RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 02 warrior with wide tire kit(240) 32k miles, and an 08 warrior fresh paint, church key back, pc3, 29k miles, selling as package deal. $6500 for both bikes and all my parts I've collected for warriors, located in Lenoir NC, if serious pm for contact info and we can talk.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
My wife retired from teaching last year (mainly because of COVID) and I'm planning on retiring end of January 2021. She's really nervous about money right now, otherwise I'd snatch these up in a heartbeat. Just imagining three Warriors in my garage gets me all kinds of excited.

·
Registered
Had: 2008 Warrior (it got stolen)
14 Posts
I wish I could rn. Been looking for another warrior for years to replace my old one

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just ready for something different. Never get to ride. So I'm gunna get another fox body to build. I'll always be a car guy first lol.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I wish I lived near you. Would wear you down with begging and get you to take my normal swingarm and rear tire and take some of my money for that 240 swingarm.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Come get em. We will make it $6500 for all of it.
Oh jeez, I wish! But now's not a good time for us. :cautious: Wife just retired and I'm planning to retire at the end of January. We're getting our AC/Heating system replaced this month, so she's really worried about money. As soon as spring comes around, I plan on putting up my '07 VTX1800 for sale. If I can get a decent price, I'm going to be able to start looking more serious for a second (or third :p) Warrior. I'm going to keep a close eye on this posing and see if I'm lucky enough to not see a SOLD update (sorry, don't take this wrong. I'm not wishing bad luck on you selling). I've missed a couple of good deals in the recent past. The one I'm most mad about was a 2005 Midnight with a turbo for only $40000!!! :mad: Man, I would have loved to that to the drags (I've been racing my current Warrior for 5 seasons now)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts