RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is off my 02 warrior. It is in great shape. Indigo in color. I can get close up pics if needed.asking @200.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
49 Posts
please contact me on this tank i see that it has been on here for awhile I will give 175.00 and pay for shipping please respond thanx

·
Registered
49 Posts
items for sale by members

am i out of line by asking why a guy would have parts for sale for darn near a month and then not reply to my request for availability, not trying to cause problems but come on
id like that indigo gas tank you know who you are contact me!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: items for sale by members

I understand your frustration. It is possible that the person who started the thread may not be receiving notifications of new posts for one reason for another. Have you tried sending contacting this person via PM instead?

·
Registered
12,497 Posts

Some people post and never come back, others sell everything and never post that they sold the stuff, some people have other lives besides this board, some people spontaneous combust.

Would you really want to deal with someone that took a month to respond? Just think how long till they shipped it?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

lagalaxy8 said:
Some people post and never come back, others sell everything and never post that they sold the stuff, some people have other lives besides this board, some people spontaneous combust.

Would you really want to deal with someone that took a month to respond? Just think how long till they shipped it?

+1 to all that. (my cousin spontaneously combusted even, it was pretty messy)

If you haven't already take a look at his bio by clicking on his name and see if he's even logged on in the last month. If not then that would explain it and you might want to use the link to send him an email instead of a PM because he may have notifications turned off but still, like lagalaxy8 said, is it really worth dealing with them if they don't pay any better attention to what they're doing then that?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts

Marco Polo said:
lagalaxy8 said:

+1 to all that. (my cousin spontaneously combusted even, it was pretty messy)

If you haven't already take a look at his bio by clicking on his name and see if he's even logged on in the last month. If not then that would explain it and you might want to use the link to send him an email instead of a PM because he may have notifications turned off but still, like lagalaxy8 said, is it really worth dealing with them if they don't pay any better attention to what they're doing then that?
+1 to what these guy's said

·
Registered
12,497 Posts

Sin_City_Warrior said:
lagalaxy8 said:
some people have other lives besides this board

says the guy with 10,000 posts!

There was a time, I had time for this board. Pretty much had 8 hours aday on here. But getting married, a house remodel, and life in general changed about 2 years ago. Have spent about a total of 30 mins since on here. But have changed to my old job so I'm back!!!! Plan to spend alittle more time on here. This place has changed a bunch in that time!!!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts

Calm down boys. I think I met this guy a couple months ago in Rabbithash, Ky. Seemed cool enough. He may be busy. I would suggest an e-mail.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts