RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 02 RSW Ti for $10,380 in the NY TriState Area. Good deal? Should I have purchased an 03 and if so why. [?]

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Steely,the only difference in the two are the paint options and a different shock adjuster.You cant go wrong with either one!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I'm planning on keeping my forever (barring any unfortunate accidents) so I'm more than happy to have the first year model (02) from a collector's standpoint.

·
Registered
82 Posts
You already bought it. Don't second guess yourself now. Just jump on and go for a ride and realize it didn't matter which one you got. They both will bring a SEG to your face.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beleive me, I do have that SEG not only when riding, but even when I'm just looking at it in my garage. Man am I a lucky guy, right along with all of you!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
SteelyDave, congrats.. I have an 02 also and bought it when the 03 was available.
By the way nice signature !!! kind of long, but nice.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I too bought a 02 this year as 03's were not yet availible in my area. Don't worry about the price, you did ok, just enjoy your purchase. Let the real spending begin, Corbin, Double T's.............

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm in the bought an '02 when the 03's were out group also. No difference to me and left about six hundred more for mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts