RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting my baby up for sale.

Motor Work and Performace Add-ons (all internal engine work was done last fall 2007, less then 1000 miles)

10.5:1 pistons

Orient Express racing cam"aggresive" (these are the cams that they sold before buying the same ones that Yammi uses now)

Orient Express Springs

Nemisis Racing coils

Magnecore Competition Wires

Speed Star ECU

Dale Walker Hole Shot Header with Supertrap exhuast

Barnett spring clutch system

21 tooth front sprocket and 51 rear Both less the 300 miles on them

RK brand GB530 GXW chain less then 300 miles

Patrick Racing 4" over, stretched swing arm

Total naked front sprocket

4" drop ridged suspension

All cables are new and seperate lines to the front calipers

Fat ISO grips

Road star 5th gear for cruising

Other stuff

Tank is '05 Midnight along with the forward controls

Wheels are Midnight

Fender chopped for weight and front removed.

Corbin SOLO with backrest

Motor and drive covers blacked out (ceramic 1500* paint)

Pushrods, swingarm and other shiney bits except the handle bars are brushed.

All recall work has been done.

Low and Mean Cowl.

I have used this bike for "railing" as well as a day to day commuting. I started to race it some at the end of summer and it will hold its own in an 1/8th against about anything except if they stick you in a class with nitro Busa's but it will eat anything in its class.

$5000.

*No I dont want to trade right now

*Yes I still have it.

(**figured I'd just get that out of the way LOL)

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Re: '02 ready to race

Scott, I know you don't need to be told this as you already know it, but that bike is a bad ass. I don't know how hard you were running it in the straights Saturday, but I couldn't pull back up on you with the Rocket. This thing ought to sell dam kwik for that price, and already race ready. I'll be talking to one of me mates (sry, been hangin out on the Triumph forums too much) out at the local strip this evening and put a bug in his ear about it. He holds the track record at Brainerd on a bike, so he or one of his buds may be interested, if not he'll surely know someone that is.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

if it were over here in europe ... grrr
but shipping and homologisation would cost me another 5k

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

timoken said:
if it were over here in europe ... grrr
but shipping and homologisation would cost me another 5k
Timo I would be honored if it could go to you, at least I know she would be loved.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The_Cadfather said:
Scott, I know you don't need to be told this as you already know it, but that bike is a bad ass. I don't know how hard you were running it in the straights Saturday, but I couldn't pull back up on you with the Rocket. This thing ought to sell dam kwik for that price, and already race ready. I'll be talking to one of me mates (sry, been hangin out on the Triumph forums too much) out at the local strip this evening and put a bug in his ear about it. He holds the track record at Brainerd on a bike, so he or one of his buds may be interested, if not he'll surely know someone that is.
I wouldnt have minded lining all of us up but dang there isnt a straight rode in north GA much longer then an 1/8th. lol

·
Registered
3,695 Posts

Better get the no loitering sign up or the undesirables will be hanging around your store again!!!!
Bump

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

badass01ram said:
Better get the no loitering sign up or the undesirables will be hanging around your store again!!!!
Bump
LOL, thats why I have bouncers or "bumpers", keeps the threads fresh and clean

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts

independent_lemming said:
badass01ram said:
Bump
LOL, thats why I have bouncers or "bumpers", keeps the threads fresh and clean
Who are kidding? Us "undesirables" are the only kind that Scott hangs out with.

I did not get to talk with my buddy about your bike, yet. I'll see him this weekend, hopefully and I'll talk to him 'bout it then.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: '02 ready to race/ images loaded

nmbillr said:
whats the mileage today?  any of that stalling problem ever?  Thanks
Milage is 14222 as of today. No start issues, turn key and add throttle to 20%, it will fire up. Leave in that throttle position for 20 seconds. Release and she will idle right at 1k. The need for the throttle is due to cam and advanced ignition. If you just fire it up and plan on racing give it a 5 min warm up including blipping the throttle toward the end to get it hot. Thats it. As far as normal daily riding, do the same start as told and the warm up time you would give your own bike.

·
Registered
611 Posts

nmbillr said:
whats the mileage today? anyof that stalling problem ever? Thanks
Milage is 14222 as of today. No start issues, turn key and add throttle to 20%, it will fire up. Leave in that throttle position for 20 seconds. Release and she will idle right at 1k. The need for the throttle is due to cam and advanced ignition. If you just fire it up and plan on racing give it a 5 min warm up including blipping the throttle toward the end to get it hot. Thats it. As far as normal daily riding, do the same start as told and the warm up time you would give your own bike.

Thanks. I will see if you still have it in the next two weeks. Could you send me some better pics of the back and front? I cant see the rear fender very well.

There are a few warriors that I am considering and yours is one. I will pm you my email if you or you can add them to this post.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I'll attempt to get you some more indepth photos this afternoon. I
had all of them posted on the old site including when I stripped the
swing arm. I think I may still have some of those. The short of it is
the rear fender is the original, painted semi. It still has the steel
support under it. For about $50 bucks a good clear coat could be added
and the fender would look just like the tank. I didnt worry about it,
the more "rat" it looked the more challangers I picked up while on the
street, especialy crotch rockets, HD's will look at you and want no
part of it. There is a intergrated tail light still under the fender so
it is actually legal on the road and I do drive it to work and trips
(blood mountain thread). Even being ridged the corbin seat sucks up a
lot of the shock.

The front fender is gone and unless the axle/
fender mounts where changed it will never be back. I do ride in the
rain if I get caught in it. Yes, it does throw alot of water but I cant
tell what was rain and what was from the road. lol Wet is wet.

The
whole bike could be polished back out again if a person wanted it. With
a good compound and a high speed drill it should be done in about 12
hours of work. The brushed finish just made it so much easier to deal
with.

I did also foward this same message to your IM box but sometimes it doesnt it doesnt show or at least mine doesnt.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts

I can't believe your'e selling it. I also can't believe a deal like this would come up when I have the time to go get it but not the noney grrrr

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Washingtonwarrior said:
I can't believe your'e selling it. I also can't believe a deal like this would come up when I have the time to go get it but not the noney grrrr
Aint that always the way. lol

By the way I seen your tins on E-bay. I dont think I have seen that set before. They look great, is that where the new tank went too?

·
Registered
4,527 Posts

Thanks. Ya know, I can't keep track of what set of tins came from who or went to who anymore. It's like musical chairs with tins.

Washingtonwarrior said:
I can't believe you're selling it. I also can't believe a deal like this would come up when I have the time to go get it but not the money grrrr
Aint that always the way. lol

By the way I seen your tins on E-bay. I dont think I have seen that set before. They look great, is that where the new tank went too?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

nmbillr said:
Thanks, great pics now. 
lol If it wasnt for having to use photobucket I would make them alot bigger but every time I start uploading to them it stalls if its a bigger pic.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts

WOOT! Scott's store is open again and He is gonna let us hang out ! ( Dance of Joy) Hey Jeff,and Joe Wassup? if he throws us out this time I'm gonna go to the rest room and stop up his toilet with every roll of paper in there and Then take a Upper decker!
Scott that is one Fine WARRIOR!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

warriordude said:
what does this Bad Boy run in the 1/4 ?
last time I ran a 1/4 was before dropping an extra tooth from 22 to 21. The end result was 6 bike lengths over a close to stock warrior( v-bak, 31 tooth and propipe). But cant give you a time, the bike is set more for 1/8th in which I have taken out 5 different V-rods, a hand full of 600's, a gxr 1000 and 750, 3 R1's and 1 Busa and I think it can go better but I weigh 270lbs. and a lot depends on hook up. Would be nice to see a true drag tire and a lighter rider. We race off a tree but its not timed, its faster bike per race advance regardless of set up with a $20 buy back in. I cant beat the nitro bikes at least in its current form or the faster crotch rockets if they are set up to really race (stretched and tuned) but would do great in a class race. This bike could be a true monster, lets face it, the swing arm has already been on the Warrior that set the World record for its class thanks to Nigel Patricks guys.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts