2003 RS Warrior + 6 other bikes
Couple update photos and mod updates to the Warrior since my Welcome Mat post:
- Changed from the Samson 2-2 exhaust to a PCS Roadster 2-1 with vortex race baffle.
- Patrick Racing VBAK.
- AIS removal with PCS AIS block off plates.
- FPR relocation to clean up left side (props to the write ups on here and RS Warrior Bryan's youtube vids).
- Cobra PowerPro FI Black autotuner.
- PCS "potato chip'd" seat.
- PCS rear lower links and progressive shock.
Still running the Custom ZombiePerformance 26° forward bend T-bars, Cole Foster marble grips, Daymaker headlight, Blaster-X integrated LED taillight and 5" forward controls (no integrity issues with them so far after the first appx year).
Parts still pending:
- Recieved my black Racetronix -8AN dry break yesterday, waiting on my black/purple -8AN braided PTFE hose from Hot Rod Fuel Hoses and "Tial purple" -8AN female fittings from Color Fittings which should come this week. Going to do the left side dry break swap once I recieve those to finish the left side clean up. (Once again, thanks to the write ups on here and RS Warrior Bryan's youtube vids).
- Still have the extra rim I picked up (thanks to the forum Marketplace), haven't sprung the almost 3K yet to do the 250 rear though.
- Considering custom paint right now, the silver isn't my favorite so I've started looking for painters here in the San Diego area and may get the color changed.
Currently working on a turbocharged Honda Rebel 250 hardtail bobber project for fun using a VZ21 RHB31 mini-turbo. If that project goes well, may consider doing a turbo project down the road on the Warrior. Have had to do a lot of turbo research for this project and seen some write ups and info for custom turbo builds on here as well, so may give it a shot down the road.