RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the chance to pick up a used Corbin stinger for $200. Is that a good deal? Im thinkin so. It looks like its in pretty good shape. Anyways, just wondered if you all think thats a good deal or if I should try to talk them down more than that.

thanks for your input.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Is it directly from Corbin or from Yamaha. The one from Corbin will have a seam down the middle of the tail section. The Yamaha ones have no seam. If its a Corbin $200 is good , if its Yamaha and used I would think thats a little highbut not much

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
messx03 said:
Is it directly from Corbin or from Yamaha. The one from Corbin will have a seam down the middle of the tail section. The Yamaha ones have no seam. If its a Corbin $200 is good , if its Yamaha and used I would think thats a little highbut not much

+1.... I only paid $280 for my Yamaha new, I do like it very much but it's not a Corbin.

I'd say grab it!!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
messx03 said:
The one from Corbin will have a seam down the middle of the tail section.

That's not always true. I've had two made from Corbin and neither had the center seam. It just all depends on what the buyer wanted.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it is a genuine Corbin. On Corbins site they list them for $439 so in comparison I think its a pretty good deal, but I just wasnt sure what used ones where going for... Anyone else gotten a good deal on a Corbin?

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I'm not sure what's a good deal but it's a great seat. I have done hundreds of miles a day several days on the trot with no problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts