RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems the eibach 1000 or 1100 spring is it. 425lbs riding 2 up. question is bike is stock, not lowered, is spring length same as lowering kit length when ordering the new one?

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
The spring is a hair shorter however all you need to do is preload it more so you do not loose any clearance. It works great for 2up.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JamesD

The spring is a hair shorter however all you need to do is preload it more so you do not loose any clearance. It works great for 2up.

I agree. But remember it may look deceiving but its gonna take the difference in weight to visually appear lowered, so you preload it more to recover that visual difference. I hope that made sense.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JamesD

i belive the height is the same, no need to adjust the preload, you are correct in that the eibach spring is a hair shorter unloaded, but the spring wont compress as much once the weight of the bike is on it, so it will be approx same height. and it wont sag nearly as much when loaded....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts