11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's a 05 midnight warrior with just over 5000 miles
New rear tire
8" yahmaha tt bars
Low profile air filter
Lowers 1 3/4" I think?
Power comander 3 with softwear
Not sure what the exhaust is but it's the one with the dual pipes that are curved like a s and come out facing the ground. They are ceramic coated black and I heat wrapped them. The heat wrap gives them and old school look.
The bike sounds awesome and looks even better!

The bad is it won't pass inspection, it will need reflectors, dot approved front turn signals and the stock exhaust will have to be put back on. Also you will need to add a licence plate light. I have most of the stock parts that will go with the bike including a stock exhaust. Stock spring and dog bone, stock handle bars, air box and a few other things.

Unfortunatly I can't post up pics at this time because my computer is broke and I am sesi g this from my I phone. If anyone lives arount the bel air ms area and wants to come take a look email me at [email protected]. I am asking 7500.00 this is a firm number as it is a very fair price for such a nice bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry it's hard to type with this phone. I live in the bel air md area. If my computer gets fixed soon I can post up pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also my phone number is 4439101661 please text me if you are interested leave your name and will contact you back when I get a chance. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pictures of my bike are in my gallery. please take a look if you are interested in buying my bike send me a message.im willing for a price that can be worked out, to drop this bike off personally anywhere in the us! pickup is good too.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
That clicking you mentioned in your ebay ad isn't a bad relay. It'sknown as the "click of death" and you can do a search and find the solution for it here. Basically it's from switching out your turn signals to LEDs and not replacing the load with something else. Good luck with the sale and your job situation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks you for the info! im gonna check that out and fix the problem. bike is still for sale if anyone is interested. pictures of the bike are in my gallery

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
price reduced to 7000.00 obo, please someone buy this bike. i dont need the money i just hate selling things and just want this to be over with. ive had so many people fall through with deals im just annoyed with it now. text me if interested 4439101661

·
Registered
214 Posts
I was hesitant at first buying a bike 1600 miles away but Scott was truthful and gave me one **** of a deal on this bike! It's exactly how he said it was, he explained everything to me and we got it shipped out here to South Dakota through JC-Motors shipping company. They are very good by the way. Easy to get in contact with and they have a tracking system that you can check periodically to check where they are. I've had a warrior before and now I'm back into them again and hope to stay that way! Haven't found a better bike that fits me and has such good quality.

Thanks Scott!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts