RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
love the bike...upgrade from a 06 kawa 250 ninja...in one word torque
love it as a squid/street fighter this bike is fun to ride... not to much to customise i love the style/black out theme.. always been a fan of the huge exhuast i'll probaly get some pegs and LED accents but the bike is badass as is.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the Forums Squidish and many congrats on the midnight. You're one of only a few with the stock exhaust, each to his own though. Ride safe Bro.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome squid man. Too bad you got a black one! Just kidding!!! I still have my stock pipe and really want a speed* but I have to admit that that pipe is starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the 4M. When I first got my 05' Midnight, I felt the same way about the pipe. But after 2 years I thought I might like a Speed*. Now I wish I had done it sooner. Wow, what a difference.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Squidish - welcome to the 4m from another 06 Midnight owner. When they first came out I thought the big muff was off the wall. Now I like it, maybe some year I'll change it, but for now I like it. Was one of the styling cues that pointed me to this instead of a Mean Streak.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
"Demonic laughter and voice"
Ahahahaaaaaaaa you fool you really think you can resist us the MOD devils i kid you not you WILL start modding if you keep reading this forum...[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Welcome!! I can attest to the addic
tion
quote:Originally posted by Dangunman

Welcome to your newest addiction![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts