RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,919 Posts
Mizdirection,

Welcome to the forums officially...You picked the right bike! Midnight Warriors RULE! As for mods, it ALL starts right here...Just look through the Gallery here and you'll find ALL kinds of ideas. And of course, everyone here will help you with suggestions and recommendations...There's a lot of choices for exhaust...I'm not a BIG fan of Bub's exhaust pipes. I like Samson pipes myself...I'd recommend that you shop around and check out all the different choices, and look at some of the exhaust pipes that others have installed on their Warriors. You just might find something else that you like better.

Oh...Welcome to the Midnight Club, as well...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

Mizdirection,

Welcome to the forums officially...You picked the right bike! Midnight Warriors RULE! As for mods, it ALL starts right here...Just look through the Gallery here and you'll find ALL kinds of ideas. And of course, everyone here will help you with suggestions and recommendations...There's a lot of choices for exhaust...I'm not a BIG fan of Bub's exhaust pipes. I like Samson pipes myself...I'd recommend that you shop around and check out all the different choices, and look at some of the exhaust pipes that others have installed on their Warriors. You just might find something else that you like better.

Oh...Welcome to the Midnight Club, as well...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

Your bike looks reeeealy good and thanks /emoticons/emotion-1.gif Is that intake something you had painted or did you buy it like that? it looks awesome

· Registered
1,919 Posts
Mizdirection,

Thanks! I work hard trying to keep it looking reeeealy good...

The intake is stock and you can get it from Yamaha. It comes in black, which was made just for the Midnight Edition. You can also get it in chrome...

Mark aka Mad Man

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.