RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I'm taking delivery of my new '06 Midnight Warrior this Tuesday. When I first saw this machine, it was LUST at first sight! I knew from that point what I was going to be riding in the near future. I for one can't leave anything alone. I ordered the V&H Bigshots, Baron Stealth BAK and PC3 USB. I'm planning on getting a set of Drag Bars, Rear Fender Eliminator, Lowering kit and some billet stuff later on. Any one have a good F.I. map for my setup? BTW, this 4M is what inspired me to take the plunge. Thanks Guys! You all have been a HUGE help in my decision.

Ride Safe,

Dave

CRAZYRT

·
Registered
275 Posts
If I may the Barons BAK is ok but you may have been happier with the one from Chruchkey or Patrick Racing in terms of performance.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'd have to agree, go with Church's BAK or the PR-BAK. Both offer significant performance gains over the Baron's

Here's a link to DesertWarrior's Map - V&H Bigshots, PR-Bak and AIS Block
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19950

Good luck and congratulation's.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Deal Fellas,

Thanks for the heads up on the BAK. Which kit out of the PR and the Church's offers the best gains? Do they include the AIS block off like the Baron's? Sorry for the Noob questions.

LMK,

Dave

·
Registered
356 Posts
According to Patrick Racing you won't get as much air turbulence with their kit, but IMO I think they are basically the same, but Churchkey offers an AIS block with his. If you go with a PR-Bak you'll have to either buy the Baron's AIS block or mod your own.

·
Registered
256 Posts
welcome, this board is full of good ideas, and helpful people. Just got my Yamaha card yesterday, I can't beleive they trust me, with that amount of credit, I guess. I'll show them who is spending the money. Parts are parts?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Crazyrt, evidently if you block the AIS, you will eliminate pops and backfires. I have big shots and for me, the more pops, backfires and general mayhem the better. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] ....Except when coming and going from the neighborhood and passing old ladies and babies of course. Getting on it with that random pop between shifts, I love it. Have a blast, ride especially safe the first few days to familiarize yourself.

·
Registered
356 Posts
You probably won't eliminate the backfires if you install the AIS block. It apparently works for some and not for others. It didn't help at all with mine, I think I have more now. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Midnight ride.If it's not too late cancel the Baron's Stealth order and go with one of the other two.If it is ,don't worry about it cause there's not that much difference.And you'll find plenty of map support under "maps to have".

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ultimately Superbee is right. Any change to the air system is going to be better. Whether it's Baron's, Churchkey's or Patrick Racing's, you will see an improvement in performance.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep...

One more day. I'm trying to contain my self. I'm counting the hours! You guys think I should take the day off? My boss would probably freak. Hey Superbee, are you a Mopar guy? BTW, I'm going to get the Churchkey system on payday. I'll try to support the 4M members as much as possible. And once again, Thank you ALL for maknig me feel like one of the guys!

I'll post pics as soon as I can,

Dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts