RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My Name is Marshall, I am an avid rider, I have gone from a cbr600f4i to a Harley, now to a warrior. Finally all the power and performance, and styling.

Any how, I joined up to hunt for exhaust advise, already read about phase one and phase two exhaust mods.

Aybody have a suggestion for a BUB jug hugger type pipe that won't scrape? I have seen the warlord ground pounders, but they are straight pipes, absent anytype of baffle.

I was thinking about samson slash cuts, with baffles. Does anybody know if you can rotate the tip outward on slash cut pipe. That would be sweet.

Thanks,
MC

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the V&H bigshots so i cant help you on your exhaust question but Im sure some one will chime in soon enough.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome Doc. I've got Big Shots as well, but I do believe the ground pounders have a baffle. And the slash cuts can be rotated. Congrats on your bike, too.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome aboard Marshall
These are BUB Jug Hugger and they no longer scrap.

45.23KB

Was able to keep the baffle also.
Finished pics as far as what they look like as a whole is in my gallery.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Welcome and nice talking to ya today Doc! If ya need any help strappin on them parts I got a bike jack.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW! Thank you all for the help.

I test drove a warrior with bub's and after finding them for 499.95 shipped from meanmachine, I figure I will toss them on and scrap them away until I get to see some other options...

Either way, I live in Clarion, exit 62 on I-80. We have a small pack of Yamaha's and I am sure I will tag along for a ride or two.

Thanks for the great site, and nice to meet you all!

(Let the mods begin.)[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts