RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
My Name is Marshall, I am an avid rider, I have gone from a cbr600f4i to a Harley, now to a warrior. Finally all the power and performance, and styling.

Any how, I joined up to hunt for exhaust advise, already read about phase one and phase two exhaust mods.

Aybody have a suggestion for a BUB jug hugger type pipe that won't scrape? I have seen the warlord ground pounders, but they are straight pipes, absent anytype of baffle.

I was thinking about samson slash cuts, with baffles. Does anybody know if you can rotate the tip outward on slash cut pipe. That would be sweet.

Thanks,
MC

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the V&H bigshots so i cant help you on your exhaust question but Im sure some one will chime in soon enough.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW! Thank you all for the help.

I test drove a warrior with bub's and after finding them for 499.95 shipped from meanmachine, I figure I will toss them on and scrap them away until I get to see some other options...

Either way, I live in Clarion, exit 62 on I-80. We have a small pack of Yamaha's and I am sure I will tag along for a ride or two.

Thanks for the great site, and nice to meet you all!

(Let the mods begin.)[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.